This individual will assist the Marketing Manager in the design, development and production of a variety of printed and electronically formatted marketing materials.
Primary area of application includes website content updates and maintenance, electronic media presentation, print and digital direct marketing creative, print advertising development, literature creation and digital image manipulation/retouching. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the development of high quality, professional standards materials development. An online sample portfolio of work is a must for position consideration.
Job Duties Include:
– Utilize WordPress to create, update company website content.
– Develop effective, engaging layouts through final art of company sales literature, print advertising, direct marketing and electronic media.
– Create signage and other graphics for tradeshows, events and internal purposes.
– Create and post social media content including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
– Take occasional product photography and engage in necessary retouching via Photoshop/other editing tools.
– Coordinate final preparation of digital art files for various print and electronic media projects.
– Function as company overseer of adherence to established company branding standards and guidelines.
– Organize and maintain all print and electronic image and graphic files for accessibility, transmittal and production.
– Fulfill requests for existing photography, graphics and other archived creative materials by vendors, distributors, and company personnel.
– Support the needs of the Marketing Manager, and Product Development Director in PowerPoint, multi-media and other visual creative.
– Coordinate with outside printers, website development agencies, photographers, videographers and other service providers.
The ideal candidate will meet the following education/experience criteria:
Must have a BA/BS in related field (Graphic Design, Web Design focus).
1-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Previous experience working with a manufacturing company preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
Must be proficient in all MS Office applications, proficient in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) a must.
HTML & CSS knowledge a plus.
– Working knowledge of MailChimp or Constant Contact desired.
– Electronic/phone app development experience/familiarity helpful.
Ability to learn and understand NLB’s product line and primary target markets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Job Summary We are currently seeking a Software Verification and Validation Engineer 3 who will be responsible for testing software...Apply For This Job
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From...Apply For This Job
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their...Apply For This Job
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this...Apply For This Job
Overview Level 3 escalation Subject Matter Expert for a Managed Services provider. Manage Services vendor to make sure vendor is...Apply For This Job
If you are looking for a career in a rapidly expanding, growth oriented industry. MasTec Network Solutions has an exciting...Apply For This Job