At NightHawk Company Police our Police Officers maintain law and order, assist clients, and the public at large. During this time, we need your help more than ever. NightHawk Company Police is seeking a Company Police Sargent candidate and we have immediate employment opportunity at our Raleigh/Durham location This person will help us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
As a Company Police Sargent, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring police officers under your responsibility within a Government, corporate environment, while providing superior service to customers, visitors, and employees.
· Must complete training requirements and qualifications for Company Police Sargent within ninety (90) days of selection.
· Monitor all security systems, CCTV cameras, building alarm and card access systems, life-safety equipment; create security badges, as well as complete any other administrative tasks as assigned.
· Responsible to supervise all personnel assigned to shift and ensure compliance with all security, police, and emergency procedures.
· Ability to assess active alarms and take appropriate actions within proper policy and procedures.
· Dispatches officers to investigate security alarms and contingency situations.
· Responsible to conduct training and drill exercises to improve officer knowledge and proficiency.
· Efficiently operate multi-line phone system to answer, transfer, and conferences calls.
· Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once and maintain composure in a high pressure/stressful environment.
· Ability to take initiative and make good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
· Must have strong written skills to complete written reports, as necessary.
· Must demonstrate good oral communication and good interpersonal skills to create and maintain an environment of cooperation and teamwork.
· Must be dependable (consistently at work and on time) and can follow instructions.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
· Must be willing to work any shift.
Required Screenings and Documentation:
· High school diploma or GED or higher.
· Criminal history checks for all residence locations of the candidate for the last seven (7) years.
· Must pass a ten‐panel drug test.
· Copy of DD‐214 with honorable discharge, if applicable.
· Documentation of security clearance, if applicable.
· Have no criminal convictions other than minor traffic violations?
· Has a current driver’s license for the state of residence.
· Has no current history/pattern of drugs or alcohol abuse.
· Has no history of unsatisfactory performance in a similar work assignment.
· May be required to submit to a fitness for duty medical examination.
· At least two years’ experience managing police officers
Experience and Certifications Required:
· Currently Certified as a North Carolina Law Enforcement Officer with two years’ experience a supervisory position.
· Must possess a North Carolina Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate.
· Prior Certified North Carolina Law Enforcement Officers who have not been out of Law Enforcement more than 1 year.
Physical Activities / Environmental Demands:
· Shift work, typically 8 hours, but can be up to 12-hour shifts.
· Prolonged standing and extensive walking upstairs (up to 3 stories of a building at once).
· Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
· Be able to reach overhead, stoop, kneel, etc. Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather.
· Requires the ability to expediently respond in an emergency or rescue situation.
· Challenge unauthorized personnel.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of the position. The duties described above are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind work assignments to satisfy requirements and interests of the security program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide security protection and access control. Provide security protection for all government property, classified material and personnel within assigned...Apply For This Job
Position Overview: Apply Today! The Town of Vail is currently accepting applications for a full-time Police Administrative Technician. We’re looking...Apply For This Job
Sunrun is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Our mission is to confront our planet’s...Apply For This Job
Contact SFC Engard today (801-414-9663) to see if you qualify for the Army Aviation Field. Requirements Age 17-34. No serious...Apply For This Job
***To apply You Must Visit www.jointucsonpd.org and follow the link to the application*** General DescriptionInvestigates crimes by interviewing witnesses and...Apply For This Job
91B Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic – Fort Lauderdale, FL – Army National Guard – Job Details Job SeekerLearn MoreLog InRegisterJobs by...Apply For This Job