Full Job Description
Bilingual (Spanish) Retention Specialist
Great news, we are hiring!
We are established and still one of the fastest growing agencies in the country over the last 2 years. We are hiring a licensed insurance producer to lead our client retention efforts.
The Retention Specialist’s primary focus is to retain active policyholders and reinstate inactive policyholders, while providing a positive member experience.
All clients will already have an existing relationship with the agency. No cold calling or leads.
This role is compensated on a salaried and performance bonus basis. The selected candidate will be provided with the tools and training to have immediate success.
The Retention Specialist job duties include:
* Initiates calls to policyholders to obtain payment to prevent policy cancellation.
* Gathering necessary signatures and paperwork and uploading documentation to the individual carriers
* Assess potential service gaps and develop creative solutions to ensure retention.
* Determines clients’ particular needs through fact-finding and active listening
* Understands carriers’ niches, underwriting criteria and customer appetite
* Responds to inquiries for policies, providing
* Maintains appropriate insurance license
As the #1 Nationwide Agency in Florida we: offer a promote from within culture, work life balance, opportunity for professional advancement, continued education, Paid training, and competitive compensation including: monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Summary: CSS Corp recognizes the importance of customer care, and we pride ourselves on providing only the best customer and...Apply For This Job
US55505 Our Customer Service Specialists make someone’s day every day! Shop with our QVC customers by leading them through their...Apply For This Job
Covenant Physician Partners is hiring a Clinical Center Manager to lead the team at Center for Endoscopy located in Oceanside,...Apply For This Job
Location: Waltham, MA (ViaCord Division) Hours: 9am-6:00pm Pay Range: $22/hr-$27/hr Tuition Fee Reimbursement: Upto $7,500 Company Overview: Imagine a world...Apply For This Job
Part Time Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus make an impact every day by providing customer care to millions of...Apply For This Job
Get your foot in the door with a stable company as a Call Center Specialist. You will enjoy working alongside...Apply For This Job