The Hedis supervisor is responsible for coordinating and implementing the STAR’s data collection and works in collaboration with the Director of Quality to develop strategies for achieving a 5 STAR rating. This role assists with data analysis and report preparation for all required data submissions. The Hedis supervisor provides direction and support to the Hedis coordinator in their market in the implementation of strategies for closing care gaps. This role works closely and collaboratively with various functional areas of the delivery system to achieve the goals and objectives of the Hedis/Quality programs.
· Monitors individual and team results to ensure work is completed in a timely manner, in accordance with department standards and procedures, and is in compliance with medical policy and medical necessity guidelines.
Education and/or Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrated competency in setting priorities for a team and overseeing work outputs and timelines.
· Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Education and Experience:
· Diploma or GED.
· One to two years’ previous healthcare experience preferred, but not required. This includes, but is not limited to, medical office, medical records, or healthcare quality.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required. Must be able to demonstrate abilities in data entry, Excel, and Word via testing at interview.
· Language Ability:
· Ability to read and comprehend medical terminology, instructions, technical specifications, manuals, correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Computer Skills:
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and have an ability to navigate computers, internet programs, and EMR systems.
· Paid time off
· Health Insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
Drug test, background check, is required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location