· Collaborate with various stakeholders to support the design of online learning solutions.
· Design and develop learning solutions that support different learning groups in the utilization of Trojan Lear our learning management system.
· Utilize training authoring tools to produce creative, engaging, and professional multimedia instructional material integrating across platforms as appropriate, including digital images, audio, and video resources (e.g., narrated presentations, animations, etc.), and interactive sites.
· Collaborate with business partners and SMEs to design, implement, and evaluate training programs.
· Develop structures and procedures that streamline course design and implementation for an agile approach to content creation.
· Translate learning objectives into appropriate learning activities and assessments, and assist in developing production timelines.
· Maintain currency with current innovations and trends in the field of instructional design.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
What We Prefer
· Bachelor’s degree in instructional design and technology, education media design, learning and development, or related field of study.
· Knowledge of standard and emerging educational tools and systems, and proficiency with eLearning authoring tools.
· Experience with Learning Management Systems.
· Familiarity with broad range of pedagogical approaches (e.g., gamification and learner-centered design).
· Knowledge of web and usability design.
· Ability to use web-based conferencing systems, synchronous and asynchronous collaborative software, and develop web-based instructional material, video animation, and various streaming media.
· Ability to develop creative learning resources using HTML, web editing applications, basic audio/video editing, and basic graphic design practices.
· Skilled in Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Be organized, detail oriented, and productive with an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
· Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and think critically.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload by balancing speed and quality of delivered products.
· Demonstrated ability to develop online training programs using authoring tools such Articulate Storyline, Rise, Video editing and other animation tools such as Vyond.
· Demonstrated ability to implement sound Instructional Design protocols.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $41.00 – $45.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
As a world leader in diversified composite technologies, Continental Structural Plastics (CSP) is reshaping the future of vehicle light weighting....Apply For This Job
Title: Graphic Designer, Marketing Location: United States – Remote Full-Time Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical...Apply For This Job
The Principal Software Engineer will collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Architects to execute the product development and...Apply For This Job
Position Purpose: Responsible for creating designs for web, mobile, e-marketing and multimedia projects. Duties and Responsibilities: Create designs for web,...Apply For This Job
Job Description At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be...Apply For This Job
1+ years of Full stack Java development experience 1+ years of experience utilizing Source code control software (e.g. GIT, Subversion),...Apply For This Job