MP Biomedicals is dedicated to giving scientists and researchers quality tools and superior service to aid them in their quest for ground-breaking discovery. We manufacture and sell more than 10,000 products and are one of the only companies in the industry to offer a comprehensive line of life science, fine chemical, and diagnostics products.
Working at MP Biomedicals
At MP Biomedicals, we are striving to make the world a better place. Whether our work has us developing innovative new products or supporting customers to keep their projects on track, our teams come together to help advance scientific discovery.
We foster an environment of collaboration and creativity, and value the importance of our team members’ unique talents and contributions. Join MP Biomedicals today to advance your career and help make the world a better place.
The Communication’s Specialist position will provide support to the General Manager – Americas by keeping assigned projects on schedule and ensuring efficient communication internally and externally through various channels. This role is critical in improving MP Bio’s social media presence and engagement by making recommendations and developing innovative, actionable social media strategies and messages for LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and other social media outlets.
· Manage and track assigned projects which includes compiling and communicating updates, uploading and managing documentation, forecasting and meeting key milestone dates, and coordinating tasks with employees and outside partners. This role will “own” assigned projects through to completion by fostering relationships with advocates and key persons.
· Manage and maintain General Manager’s schedule, including scheduling travel and meetings, making appointments, and coordinating availability with other leaders.
· Prepare s, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations for assigned projects.
· Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence, as assigned by General Manager. May also prepare communications to be sent on behalf of General Manager. Also handles information output and media requests.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
· Develop and execute effective corporate communication strategies.
· Works closely with Marketing Department to create and implement plans to increase social media followers, user engagement, and web traffic. Plan, design, create marketing content and collateral in collaboration with Product Managers, rest of the Marketing team.
· Participate in meetings with all levels of team members – advocate for marketing process, distill key concepts to marketing outputs (tying business needs and requirements to actionable strategy and tactics), and work with the marketing team to own approved outcomes (content creation, timeline and project management). Ensure process adherence, quality of content created and delivered to the business
· Partner with Marketing to develop creative content (short videos, polls, posts, etc.) Cooperatively work with cross-functional Marketing team for any Product Marketing needs.
· Align product promotional activities (product launch, promo, tradeshow) with social media campaign activities.
· Other duties as assigned or evolve
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Biology, Science
· 2 years or more experience in project coordination or administrative support for company executive or leader required
· 2 years or more in corporate social media experience.
· Experience working for a Life Science organization is desirable.
· Good knowledge of major marketing channels such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok is required.
· Bilingual (Mandarin and English) highly preferred
· Proven experience effectively communicating with people at all levels of the organization required
· Proven work history of planning, scheduling, organizing, and prioritizing tasks within a normal workday, effectively reprioritizing as needed, required
· Ability to organize, analyze, structure, and prepare documents and presentations, as well as proficiently maintaining a project tracking system required
· Demonstrates effective time management skills, including the ability to work independently and assume responsibility, while also successfully functioning as part of team required
· Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills in English required
· Demonstrate moderate to advanced skill using Windows, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and other applications as assigned required
In Addition to Very Competitive Wages, MP Biomedicals offers a comprehensive list of benefits including:
· Childcare Credit
· Employee Referral Program
· Paid Vacation and Paid Time Off
· 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
· 401k with company matching contributions
· Very competitive Healthcare Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Discounts
· Life Insurance
· Opportunities develop personally and professionally
· And so much more….
Recruiters: Please note that MP Biomedicals does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to MP Biomedicals will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. At the present time, we are not looking to add to our approved partners list. Thank you for your cooperation.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location