Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
Moda Health is seeking JOB TITLE that will [replace with “MAJOR PURPOSE” section of job description].
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
• 5+ years of professional front-end development experience.
• Solid understanding of HTML5, SCSS, ES2015+, and Typescript
• Passionate about quality: unit testing, code modularity, and code reviews
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
• Dedicated to continuous improvement
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail orientation skills.
• Familiar with UI/UX design principles, and responsive web application development
• Experience with NodeJS, NPM, and build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt.
• Experience consuming and manipulating data from JSON/RESTful service APIs using RxJS and Observables to display via UI.
We believe everyone has a talent. LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do...Apply For This Job
Looking for an assistant developer to help with project overflow. Hoping to find a self-starter who communicates clearly, hits deadlines,...Apply For This Job
BlackHorse Solutions is seeking motivated individuals ready to take on the challenges of developing full spectrum cyber solutions in a...Apply For This Job
Unicare, Inc. is a management and marketing agency with the focus in Healthcare industry. We are seeking a highly skilled...Apply For This Job
With this junior front-end developer role, you will be building the future of no-code website creation and AI-based content automation...Apply For This Job
We are NYC based but remote friendly! Hello, World! Codecademy has helped tens of millions of learners upgrade their careers,...Apply For This Job