The Patient Food Services/Clinical Nutrition Manager serves as the department’s senior and primary representative for patient foodservice and clinical nutrition activities. These include providing direction and guidance for overall patient foodservice and clinical nutrition services programs, ensuring conformance to food quality standards, assisting in the development of long range strategic plans, establishing the highest caliber standards of care, supervising the staff development of personnel in the patient and clinical services area, establishing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and maintaining effective communications with other departmental managers and interdepartmental liaisons.
SHIFT AND SCHEDULE
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Manages maintenance and data entry for Computrition room service software.
· Manages the room service delivery program and ensures high customer satisfaction with services provided.
· Supervises and oversees the training of room service staff.
· Serves as primary department representative for service recovery efforts.
· Effectively communicates with nursing to ensure accuracy of diet orders and timely delivery of patient trays and nourishments.
· Analyzes patient satisfaction data, financial results, and implements additional measurements and action plans to achieve optimal performance.
· Conducts initial and annual evaluations for room service staff, call center staff, and clinical dietitians.
· Oversees the Call Center to make sure patients’ meals are delivered accordingly to diet guidelines.
· Ensures call center operators and supervisor demonstrate active customer hospitality towards patients and visitors.
· Supervises the clinical dietitians and dietetic interns.
· Conducts quality measurements of clinical dietitians.
· Conducts all scheduling for clinical dietitians.
· Develops policies and procedures relating to clinical and patient services area.
· Manages payroll and analyzes the fiscal aspects of clinical and patient services area.
· Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other committee meetings as feasible.
· Manages the dietetic internship program and all interns/shadowing students.
· Acts as the liaison between the Universities and Midland Memorial Hospital for all dietetic internship programs.
· Manages and schedules dietetic intern activities for both clinical and foodservice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or related field from an accredited University. Master’s Degree, strongly preferred.
· Must be credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration and licensed in the State of Texas.
· Prefer a minimum of 2-4 years hospital experience as a dietitian.
· Minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience required.
· Prefer background in hospitality room service.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
POSITION PURPOSEManage all aspects of the food production for outlets, including food preparation according to the description. Adhere to sanitation...Apply For This Job
***Our Servers consistently average $25 per hour when you include tips***Great work environmentGreat PayTop BBQ restaurant in the area! Our...Apply For This Job
With a coveted beachfront setting overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and 125 modern suites, the Edgewater Beach Hotel is a...Apply For This Job
Come join the GranTree team. The Club is a locally owned restaurant and bar for over 30 years. The Club...Apply For This Job
Store Team Member – #487 – Weekends Location:Sheetz Stores #00487 – 570 PITTSBURGH ROAD UNIONTOWN, PA Starting Rate of Pay:...Apply For This Job
Front Desk & Bartender (beer/wine) Hi there! Do you love hospitality but aren’t such a fan of the corporate scripts...Apply For This Job