As a key member of the Network Relations Department, serves as the primary point of contact for all incoming calls and inquiries to the department. Provides administrative support to the Network Liaisons while they are out in the field visiting provider offices or are otherwise occupied with meetings and events. Assists with coordinating quarterly physician and network-wide newsletters and ad hoc communications with the provider offices. Assists with the coordination of Network events and meetings. Sets up and maintains network department databases, files and records.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Conducts research regarding provider loads, contract templates and fee schedules for issue resolution
· Responsible for review and completion of Roster Reconciliations for all FCMG Health Plans
· Provides direction regarding configuration of new provider loads – and provides historical knowledge of contract structures
· Responsible for submitting all ADDS/TERMS/CHANGES via ticketing queue to Provider Data Management for processing
· Notifies all Health Plans regarding ADDs/TERMS/Changes to the FCMG Network
· On a monthly/bi monthly cadence audits loads to health plan websites- to ensure timely and accurate load/affiliation of FCMG providers
· Acts as primary point of contact with Health Plans regarding all data elements
· Researches and resolves issues regarding provider data, fee schedules, configuration, originating from various departments and conversion audits.
· Performs other duties as assigned related to supporting the Network Relations Department and the overall organization
· Maintains organization of provider files on departmental shared drives, assigned systems and databases to ensure such information is up-to-date and easily accessible.
· Consistently meets department productivity, efficiency and performance metrics, goals, and objectives.
· Recommend process, practice and procedural changes and improvement to streamline, simplify and strengthen department efficiencies in assigned areas. Contributes to the efficiency of the department by being flexible and cross-trained on other functions and positions.
Performs other duties as assigned related to supporting the Network Relations Department and the overall Meritage organization.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies:
1. Excellent customer services skills with a demonstrated genuine and friendly demeanor.
2. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
3. Strong organization skills with a detail orientation.
4. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and agreed upon deliverables.
5. Professional comportment and work style that projects a confident, open, capable and trustworthy persona that is able to be sustained and maintained in all initial and subsequent interactions with customers.
6. Must possess strong listening skills with the ability to make customers feel as though they have been heard and that their input, concerns and suggestions are valued and will be taken seriously.
7. Working knowledge and experience with office-based computer equipment and systems including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe and Publisher.
8. 1-3 years’ related work experience.
9. Bachelor’s degree in a related healthcare or business field preferred.
10. Healthcare related sales training and/or experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.83 per hour
This position is currently a remote position.
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Tagged as: USA
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging...Apply For This Job
If you are located within the 50 miles of our office locations in Green Bay, WI, De Pere, WI, Duluth,...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY: Provides executive administrative and project support to the Human Resources CHRO. The duties include handling of sensitive and...Apply For This Job
Software Engineer – Backend (REMOTE) Remote Peloton is extending its technology platform in support of a new member acquisition channel...Apply For This Job
The Customer Account Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring customers renewals and retention, promoting Valant’s platform and services, and expanding...Apply For This Job