PURPOSE OF POSITION OVERVIEW
Mercedes-Benz of Massapequa is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to oversee the operation and growth of our Mercedes-Benz Commercial Van/Sprinter sales department. Our long island area market has tremendous opportunity to grow the commercial truck/van segment of our sales department. Our ideal candidate will have commercial vehicle sales operations knowledge and proven leadership experience in creating a foundation to grow our truck/van fleet accounts. This individual must present a proven record of successfully achieving goals while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction. The Commercial Sales Manager will contribute to managing an efficient and profitable sales department. Experience with a Mercedes-Benz dealership or commercial van/truck industry is preferred. This position offers excellent potential and career growth.
The Commercial Van/Sprinter Sales Manager will be responsible for the sale of new and used Sprinter light/medium duty trucks to corporate fleet accounts and individual commercial customers He/she will analyze the market and suggest appropriate strategies to generate sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee the selling of Mercedes-Benz Commercial Sprinter and Metris Vans.
· Work independently to build and expand the dealership’s client base
· Continually focus on strengthening business relationships and growing
· Create processes to contact new business leads and generate interest with potential customers.
· Function as a brand ambassador for the dealership by demonstrating your outstanding technical expertise.
· Utilize manufacturer product training programs
· Ensure proper follow-up is achieved with all prospects. Use all reasonable methods of prospecting for new and used commercial van customers on a daily basis, either by telephone or by making calls to individuals and businesses outside of the dealership.
· Be willing to travel and work in the field in an effort to prospect potential business accounts and individuals.
· Demonstrate new and used vans to customers (may include test drives).
· Engage with all prospects before during the sales process and before they leave the dealership.
· Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above the national benchmark level.
· Be able to clearly verbalize all basic features and benefits of all options and products available in financing or insurance.
· Be aware of inventories, gross profits, factory incentive plans, lease and financing programs.
· Achieve sales volume goals/objectives.
· Manage the dealership’s Sprinter and Metris inventory and inventory
· Offer the best dealership experience through the ongoing pursuit of excellence
· Study vehicle and equipment specification to improve knowledge of product performance and application continually.
· Assist customers in selecting/ordering trucks by establishing an understanding of customer needs.
· Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the sale of new and used light/medium commercial vehicles.
· Prepare and provide the General Manager all outside call reports, listings of prospects, quotes and units available for sale, if applicable.
· Ensure accurate sales orders, secures deposits, and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
· Attends sales and training meetings as required.
· Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
· Must be articulate, enthusiastic, and a self-motivated team player and maintain a positive attitude
· Must be able to work Saturdays
· Must have superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Adhere to and utilize company guidelines and policies and maintain professional appearance at all times
· Solutions- and detail-oriented
· Be able to withstand physical demands of the job
· Must have valid driver s license
· Be willing to work outside of the dealership in the field and travel to potential and current client accounts within our market
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
– General understanding of automotive industry wholesale/retail processes.
– Ability to use systems related to processes and procedures to perform and/or document modifications.
– Departmental practices/procedures and how they apply to customers
– Interdepartmental relationships and their effect on company, departmental and individual goals
– Software that is applicable to the job
– Ability to use Dealer Information Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Representative – Lenexa, KS Salary: $19.35 per hour / $39,000 annually Salary with a Bachelor’s Degree: $20.83 per hour...Apply For This Job
Due to the pandemic, many hospitals are not allowing outside vendors into their facilities. Home care agencies (who care for...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its...Apply For This Job
You are a relationship builder! Solving problems daily by phoning prospective customers and listening to their business challenges, you will...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Surprise Honda is currently seeking an experienced full time Automotive Sales Consultant. We have VERY competitive compensation for...Apply For This Job
We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Closers! Why You Want This Job? We are investing in HOT qualified leads...Apply For This Job