Client is looking for a dedicated Project Engineer to assist with scheduling, planning,
forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and
quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of the
client’s ongoing RF Sensors and Systems projects. To be a successful Project Engineer, you
should have the ability to work with multiple discipline projects and demonstrate excellent
project management and problem-solving skills. You should also have excellent organizational,
time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
Lead RF Engineer Responsibilities
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor assigned projects.
· Formulate project requirements, assign responsibilities to internal employees, and develop
Statements of Work (SOW) for subcontractors.
· Monitor technical progress of internal project team members and subcontractors. Report
accomplishments and technical risks to the Program Director.
· Interact with government and industrial customers, interpret their needs and requirements, and
report these to Program Leadership.
· Perform quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and subcontractor performance
and report the project status to Program Leadership.
· Cooperate and communicate with the Program Director and other project participants and
collaborate with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the
project’s financial goals.
· Review engineering tasks and initiate necessary technical corrective actions.
· Collect data and maintain project health metrics, brief Program Leadership as required.
· Establish test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
· Ensure the project’s compliance with applicable practices, policies, performance standards,
Lead RF Engineer Requirements
· A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
· 4 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
· Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and knowledge of design and visualization software.
· The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote