We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to design and develop Loren Cook air moving equipment utilizing Computer Aided Design, CAD, during the design Process.
* Design air moving equipment utilizing CAD software and other Engineering design tools to meet project requirements.
* Manages and coordinates product development projects to ensure the design meets requirements and is completed in the required time frame.
* Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and modified products.
* Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
* Review progress continually through product life cycle to ensure attainment of objectives.
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor of Science – Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
* Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in product development utilizing CAD software
* Experience with Autodesk Inventor and Sheet Metal Fabrication is preferred
* Experience with structural analysis and/or computational fluid dynamics helpful but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location