This position will be responsible for providing oversight and leadership for the efficient, cost-effective transport of product from corporate warehouse to field locations in a multi-state region. Incumbent serves as the sites Contact/Liaison with outside carriers on transportation and delivery concerns. Logistics Manager partners with the Operation Director(s) on shipment and transport issues supporting the business.
· Oversight of transportation of product from distribution centers to stores resulting in cost-effective deliveries and precise delivery times. Oversight of outbound deliveries and inbound freight coordination.
· Oversees transportation budgets and expenses; monitors invoices; works with Shipping & Receiving to ensure proper claim processing and resolution. Works to achieve goal of lowest cost, most effective mode of transportation.
· Ongoing communication with external carriers to resolve issues, respond to emergency and changing situations to guarantee deliveries to customers.
· Analyzes report data to measure transportation performance from cost-effectiveness and delivery efficiency standpoint.
· Communication with fellow Managers and Supervisors to address and resolve transportation issues.
· Assists with the scheduling, receipt and delivery of the seasonal promotions business.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Oversee relationship with transportation 3rd party transportation logistics service providers.
· Responsible for the service and EHS performance for international transportation logistics
· Establish and ensure compliance with the documentation requirements for international shipping, Customs, Duties, etc.
· 10 + years progressive experience in international transportation, logistics or supply chain management
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with ERP systems required.
· Analytical with moderate MS Excel skills.
· Attention to detail is a must.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Open minded and creative problem-solving skills.
· Ability to be fluid and adaptable to our changing priorities and needs
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple task
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
· 401K Plan
· Paid Leave (vacation, sick time, and company holidays)
· Casual dress environment
· Professional growth & career longevity
Nestle UT SOB – Experienced CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Dedicated – $8,000 Sign-On Bonus – Most drivers earn $1,600...Apply For This Job
CDL A Flatbed Driver Call (844) 778-1848 ex. 218 Immediately! These opportunities won’t last long! Green Lines Transportation is looking for...Apply For This Job
CDL A Truck Driver – Marine Division Job Description: Looking to add some speed and excitement to your professional driving...Apply For This Job
DEDICATED SOUTHEAST REGIONAL – CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER – LARGEST PAY INCREASE EVER Apply or Call (866) 632-7969 NOW to...Apply For This Job
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Project Controls Schedule Analyst for an opportunity in Birmingham, AL. This is a 3-year contract...Apply For This Job
Logistics Management Specialist: Education: B.A. or B.S. degree. General Experience: Typically has 7 to 9 years experience providing logistic support...Apply For This Job