Position: Marketing Manager
At Lighthouse Autism Center, we provide critical therapy services to children with autism and their families. Founded by parents of a child with autism in 2012, we have grown from one center in Mishawaka, IN, to operating 25 centers across three states. As we continue to pursue our mission of bringing the highest quality autism therapy to children with autism, we are searching for a Marketing Manager who wants to join our growing team and make a difference in the lives of children with autism.
At Lighthouse, the Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the company’s mission through the oversight and execution of marketing strategy and activities. This position will focus on two strategic initiatives for the organization including talent acquisition and B2B lead generation. They will work with a diverse team to strategize, develop, and execute on marketing campaigns related to high-volume recruitment of entry-level therapists as well as senior level clinicians, both critical priorities for the organization. Additionally, they will lead, develop, and execute marketing campaigns for a new B2B initiative for the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in a marketing position
· Professional level verbal, written, and communication skills
· Flexible, creative, and possessing excellent time management skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Proficient in Excel and Word (Adobe Photoshop preferred)
Objectives and Responsibilities:
1. Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
2. Drive lead generation and monitor lead funnel for both talent acquisition and B2B efforts.
3. Track and analyze performance of marketing initiatives to determine ROI and optimize campaigns accordingly.
4. Develop new collateral for talent acquisition and B2B.
5. Work with the existing Marketing Team to collaborate on the execution of digital advertising related to your two strategic initiatives.
6. Work with the Employee Engagement Team to provide support in collateral development and marketing material for existing employees.
7. Provide reporting to senior level management on marketing campaigns and metrics related to your two strategic initiatives.
8. Provide support to the Senior Director of Business Development on special projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Spearfishingworld.com is currently hiring a social media/website manager. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the website’s online store, Amazon.com,...Apply For This Job
Us: We’re a digital agency that works with healthcare and technology brands to improve customer experiences and increase conversion across...Apply For This Job
JUICE BEAUTYDigital Marketing Associate ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION, Petaluma, CaliforniaJUICE BEAUTY IS THE ORGANIC SOLUTION. We are the OG-Original Green -antioxidant-rich skincare...Apply For This Job
Job Description: **Role will be remote to start, but when the team hopefully transitions back to being in office, role...Apply For This Job
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions....Apply For This Job
Director of Digital MarketingHome Health Care, Inc.& Family of Companies$150,000 – $200,000Office-based role in Golden Valley, MN About our Team:...Apply For This Job