Ledyard National Bank is a community bank recognized in 2019 and 2020 as one of the Best Places to Work in NH, and 2020 Best Banks to Work For. We are employee focused, technology forward, and actively involved in supporting local businesses, our communities and committed to helping every employee reach their goals and potential. If you are seeking a dynamic learning environment, come see how Ledyard is the right place to grow your career.
Ledyard National Bank is seeking a Commercial Loan Administrator to become part of the Commercial Banking team. Reporting to the Credit Administration Officer, the Commercial Loan Administrator position works with commercial banking officers, credit staff, operations staff and other departments within the bank. Based on the candidate, remote work options may be possible. Key position responsibilities include the following:
– Coordinates preparation of routine to complex commercial loans and commercial real estate loan documents under the direction of commercial banking officers and the credit department.
– Frequent contact and interaction with customers, attorneys, accountants and other professionals in the completion of assigned tasks.
– Recognizes the appropriate documents for each type of loan and obtains any missing/incomplete documents.
– Ensures that documentation adheres to bank policies and laws and regulations applicable to the extension of credit.
– Performs specialized servicing tasks and conducts research to resolve account problems.
Candidates will have a minimum of three years in banking, advanced Microsoft Office skills, core bank systems experience and strong attention to detail. This individual will have thorough understanding of client service concepts. Laserpro and SBA loans experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ledyard offers its employees:
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Benefits
Employee stock ownership
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
This Job Is:
...Apply For This Job
Description: Blue Ridge Risk Partners began as the merger of three successful and respected agencies headquartered in Maryland and West...Apply For This Job
About Us: VOALA Helping Our Most Vulnerable Change Their Life Stories Volunteers of America is a non-profit human services organization...Apply For This Job
Overview “It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with...Apply For This Job
Job ID: 2020-3019# of Openings: 1Location: Macomb Township, MICategory: Customer Service/SupportCompany Name: Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company of MichiganStatus: Regular...Apply For This Job
Working at MBK Senior Living is more than a job-it is an opportunity to enrich the lives of seniors, their...Apply For This Job