We are looking for a talented writer who generates engaging and original content for our products and business. The Content Writer/Social Media Specialist will research topics and develop interesting and informational content that will appeal to our audience. This position requires competency in how to tell a story online and have a passion for developing innovative, effective messaging across different platforms to deliver insightful content that will reach and grow our audience.
This role is an essential part of our brand, building customer engagement. The ideal candidate will own the development and execution of a comprehensive social media strategy as well as the implementation of digital campaigns, partnerships and engagement initiatives to grow our social following and community.
· Write engaging and creative copy across a range of marketing projects: ad copy, email campaigns, social media, landing pages, and more.
· Analyzes metrics from social media channels to report on performance and inform future content.
· Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to create material that educates and informs while engaging the reader and maintaining our brand identity.
· Help design and maintain a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts qualified audiences to our digital platforms, supporting our lead generation strategy and inbound marketing goals.
· Research and incorporate search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and principles to maximize the digital copy’s reach and value.
· Source imagery, content and branded assets whenever necessary to support projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Business Science, or related field required.
· 3–5 years’ experience working within an in-house marketing and/or creative team.
· Have a working background in social media analytics and strategy and experience in presenting social media strategies.
· Skilled at researching and have the ability to extract valuable information from interviews.
· Excellent Time-management and prioritization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
· PC Proficiency in programs within the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
We are allowing this candidate to work from home until further notice.
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Job description Title: Freelance News and Data Writer/Journalist Position Type: Freelance Location: Fully remote Who we are: Optimal’s mission is...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Manage and assist in the improvement of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter andLinkedIn. Create or edit...Apply For This Job
Ecommerce/Website Manager Who We Are? We are a growing family-owned company. $30 MM multi-channel retailer operating in a B2C environment...Apply For This Job
We’re seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to manage the marketing and branding process from research and planning to execution...Apply For This Job
Purpose : You will have responsibility for developing a comprehensive content strategy, plan, and calendar for My Bright Horizons (MyBH)...Apply For This Job
***************************************************** Important information: Please submit a link to your wedding photography portfolio or wedding highlight video sample(s) when applying on...Apply For This Job