When you join Kyocera Document Solutions New England you are joining an organization that is deeply rooted in the Philosophy of “doing what is right as a human being”. Through this Philosophy, our employees are passionate about providing best in class customer service through efficiency, accountability, and a sense of urgency all while putting knowledge to work to drive change. The chance to do something meaningful, to challenge yourself, to be a part of change in an industry, to influence change does not come around every day.
In addition, we’re a Great Place to Work… and we really mean it! Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc. was officially certified a Great Place to Work in 2022. An organization earns this distinction when its employees have expressed their trust the people they work for, have pride in what they do and enjoy the people they work with.
As a Customer Service Representative your customers are both the KDS New England customers as well as your fellow co-workers. It is important to maintain excellent customer service representation to both groups.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Handles incoming calls from customers and sales representatives.
· Manage multiple mailboxes for inbound email and web service and supply request.
· Generate service calls for technical staff to assist remotely or visit onsite.
· Efficiently invoice and bill completed service calls.
· Handles incoming supply orders from customers and prepares drop ship orders as needed.
· Process supply retail orders
· Process supply credits for returns, defects, corrections, etc.
· Work with our vendors to coordinate delivery of supplies, via courier service for urgent situations, or process returns for other products.
· Coordinate delivery and installations calendars
· Verify customer billing/shipping information. Verifies model, serial, and equipment ID number.
· Communicate with other departments such as Warehouse, Accounts Payable, and department managers to address resolve customer account challenges.
· Run various s on a weekly/monthly basis
· Monitor’s toner levels in machines connected to KFS
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
· One-year prior industry related experience preferred
· 3 years of customer service experience
· Ability to Multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Basic Computer skills, including knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Familiarity with E-Automate a plus
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time-to-time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
Kyocera Document Solutions New England is a group company of Kyocera Document Solutions Inc., a global leading provider of total document solutions based in Osaka, Japan. The company’s portfolio includes reliable and eco-friendly MFPs and printers, as well as business applications and consultative services which enable customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, reaching new heights of efficiency. With professional expertise and a culture of empathetic partnership, the objective of the company is to help organizations put knowledge to work to drive change. Kyocera is looking for enthusiastic and innovative people to help our customers run their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, a 401k match, flexible spending, disability and life insurance, plus paid time off and holidays.
KYOCERA Document Solutions New England is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location