Wanted: Highly motivated, organized, career-minded individual!
Join our team at Kriete Group! Our goal at each of our Kriete Truck Centers is to ensure that our customers have the best dealership experience possible and our employees make that happen!
Competitive Benefit Package
The Inside Sales & Rental Representative is responsible in sales and operations, provides front line contact with prospects, builds and delivers best practices, matches vehicle availability with customers, takes complete responsibility for providing rental support for all Kriete customers throughout assigned locations.
· Works with Leasing Account Managers to determine sales support needs
· Generates and provides detailed leads to Lease Account Managers
· Reports to Director of Leasing for Sales and Rental Utilization goals
· Reports to Fleet Maintenance & Operations Mgr. for service and process goals
· Works with Rental Mgr. to determine Right Size Fleet according to market and business plan
· Establishes local rental rates by surveying local and national rental rates
· Monitor conditions of rental fleet to ensure that all units are clean and damage free and compliant
· Complete daily truck rentals and reservations
· Handles all Check-In and Check-Out of Rentals and follow-ups to customer
· Works with Fleet management team to assist in substitute vehicles and outside rentals
· Perform regular on-site audits at each location, ensuring “Ready” vehicles, Daily yard checks, yard management
· Maintain rental counters at each Kriete location, have proper legal files and rental materials
· Run weekly KTC Service meetings, providing team members updates to and training on proper procedures and policies
· Provides customer support and effective communication to all Kriete locations to keep customer needs as primary focus.
· Verifies and assists with collection of fuel receipts and driver trip records to complete rental requirements
· Verify Insurance Certificates accuracy
· Maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits, phone contacts, and perform annual reviews with each customer.
· Will provide Pick-up & Delivery or Shuttling when required
· Prospect for new rental customers via cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailer, emailer, or any other means to grow the business.
· Responsible for Growth and Positive Gross Margin of the Rental fleet – Goal: 80%+ or greater Utilization
· Creates Service Requests via ASIST
· Performs regular Service meetings for updating Requested and Open cases
· Follows strict SOP established by Fleet Maintenance Manager
· Assist with accident reporting
· Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
· Maintain cloud-based filing system
· Excellent communications, written and verbal skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Requires thorough knowledge of rental department’s processes
· Prefer direct selling experience
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Hold and Maintain a Commercial Driver’s License
Requires strong leadership ability and decision-making skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description: Big Lots is seeking early morning associates to assist usduring our 3-week remodel. Job Responsibilities: Disassemble old fixtures...Apply For This Job
Job Description: As a Starbucks Market Research & Insights director, you will inspire teams and leaders to take action and...Apply For This Job
Home Organizers is a nationally recognized leader in home organizing systems. We design, manufacture, and install a complete line of...Apply For This Job
Local Lumber Company seeking a Inside Sales Associate to help run a lumber yard. We are seeking a detail oriented...Apply For This Job
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE POSITION. YOU MUST LIVE CLOSE TO ZIP CODE 90048 TO APPLY. This is an...Apply For This Job
Senske Services is excited to announce that we are looking to hire several motivated individuals who are willing to work...Apply For This Job