KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is as competitive as our offering for customers. Not only do we provide highly competitive salaries, company vehicles for specific roles, and world-class benefits for our salaried employees – we also pride ourselves on our culture and principles. Innovation, sustainability, collaboration and ethical business practices are just some of the pillars that we use to define our own success. Come join our family in KONE Americas to be a part of something big!
We are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor who will be r esponsible for the daily activities and operations of the warehouse. You will direct and supervise the warehouse staff ensuring materials are received, stored and reported in accordance to established procedures.
1. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
2. Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization and protection of equipment and make recommendations for improvement.
3. Advises employees on the treatment and protection of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
4. Recommends remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow moving and excess stock.
5. Review records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
6. May participate in performance development for subordinates. 40 20 10 10 10 5
1. Determine and resolve discrepancies between inventory and stock control records.
2. Responsible for inventory checks every six months.
3. Parts delivery issues (change location, missing shipments, etc.)
4. Adjustments to inventory stock
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Must be able to Responsible for the receipt, shipment, recording and disbursement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible...Apply For This Job
Description: Hours: M-F 9a-5p Pay: $15/Hr Voss Distributing is the launch pad for innovative brands that deliver retailer growth, driven...Apply For This Job
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee...Apply For This Job
Hd Supply Geismar, LA Permanent Full-time Company OverviewHD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( ) is one of the largestindustrial distributors in North...Apply For This Job
Summary: The dispatcher will be responsible for scheduling truck shipments to maximize their capacity , pickup and deliveries communicating with...Apply For This Job
Division:Eskenazi Health Sub-Division: Hospital Req ID: 8311 Schedule: Full Time Shift: Days Eskenazi Health serves as the public hospital division...Apply For This Job