check us out at www.kirksmobilerepair.com or look us up on Facebook!
Kirk’s Mobile Repair provides 24-hour roadside service for medium and heavy-duty trucks and trailers in the greater Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Joplin, Branson, Des Moines Iowa and San Antonio Texas areas. Its full-service repair, preventative maintenance, and welding services make it one of the top providers in a 5-state area. Its service technicians are known for their knowledge and ability to provide a certified level of maintenance and repairs.
Kirk’s Mobile Repair is seeking a full-time dispatcher to work Saturday 8 pm to 8 am Sunday; 8 pm Sunday to 8 am Monday; Wednesday 9 am to 5pm; Thursday 9 am to 5pm as a 40-hour work week. Please make sure you are comfortable with these hours. The dispatcher is responsible for being the first point of contact for calls from company dispatchers, owner-operators, and contracted drivers. Job duties are follows:
· Performing an elite level of customer service while coordinating service technicians in the field, drivers on the road, and company dispatchers/owners
· Recording and organizing information while acting as the point of contact for all parties involved.
· Assigning Service Technicians to mobile road service requests while tracking timesheets and monitoring a 14/10 shift
· Troubleshooting driver locations using map features such as mile markers, exit numbers, and points of interests
· Keeping dispatchers and owners apprised with updates throughout the repair process
· Creating Invoices and processing payments for services provided in the field
· Customer service experience in a warm-calling environment or semi truck driver or logistics experience
· Ability to manage a multi-line Polycom phone system while prioritizing customers and Service Technicians in the field
· Ability to prioritize and organize information using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Ability to multi-task while prioritizing multiple actions including road side assistance, invoicing, and collecting payments
· Efficiency in managing multiple programs at once including messaging, service writing, data processing, vehicle location, payment processing, knowledge base software, and email.
Able to type at least 50 words per minute with a maximum of 2 errors
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· 10+ years of customer service experience, working as a dispatcher a plus
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE working as a semi-truck service writer or truck driver, knowledge of parts and components on a Semi-truck or a transportation industry dispatcher is a must
· Excellent and professional communication skills
· Ability to work patiently and kindly in a high-stress / busy environment
· Ability to work well with all personalities in a mechanical / service-related environment
Must have excellent computer skills and able to type at least 50 words per minute with a maximum of 2 errors
· Experience with Nextiva, Flock, FullBay, Roadsync, Verizon, and Document 360 a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Your Job Our National Accounts Sales teams build deep partnerships with the country’s largest employers and their agencies to develop...Apply For This Job
Company Description Founded by a 7-Figure brand owner and scientist, Sophie takes a truth-finding and data driven approach to discovering...Apply For This Job
Location: North Palm Beach, FL We give you a world of potential Our Corporate Creations organization provides registered agent services...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Jun 09, 2022 Job Number 22096347 Job Category Reservations Location CEC Miami, 8400 NW 36 Street Suite 150,...Apply For This Job
Welcome to Sprinter Express Inc We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Customer...Apply For This Job
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! The Property Work Assist Sr. Claims Assistant II will...Apply For This Job