Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems to improve manufacturing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop, evaluate, improve, and document manufacturing processes for the enhancement of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
· Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
· Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
· Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts.
· Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
· Provide engineering support in production departments to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
· Coordinate work with tool room personnel, assigned technicians, and outside vendors to maintain project schedules.
· Work closely with manufacturing department to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Industrial Engineering; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be able to read blue prints, schematics, diagrams and other types of technical documents.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD Design software.
· Ability to prioritize work flow according to production demands as well as switch from task to task.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
The FUTURE OF ENERGY is now! ENGIE North America is hosting a Virtual Hiring Event Tuesday, July 28th from 9am...Apply For This Job
Description Up to $19hr/Admin. Assistant / Manufacturing Industry Do you have 2+ years experience as a Admin. Assistant? Are you...Apply For This Job
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client in Des Moines, IA as a Assembler and Packager! Location: Des...Apply For This Job
Job ID: Non-Exempt Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products...Apply For This Job
Based in Durham, NC, we are a fast growing futuristic company that is changing the world of optics. We are...Apply For This Job
Sr. Controls Engineer Malone Staffing Solutions Our client, a rapidly growing materials handling firm in Louisville, is looking for a...Apply For This Job