Title: Leasing Consultant (Intern, Regional)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Department: Property Management
Reports to: Property Manager
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for sales and marketing, customer service and lease administration duties related to prospective renters and existing residents.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
· Show apartments to prospective renters; explain pricing and lease terms; process rental applications; prepare lease packages; oversee move-ins.
· Work individually and as a Team to provide excellent customer service to prospective renters, existing residents, and internal clients.
· Set and achieve sales goals on a monthly and quarterly basis. Maintain target closing ratios.
· Design and post ads, update websites, update and monitor social media platforms, attend networking events, and follow up on customer leads.
· Assist existing residents with maintenance requests and customer service needs.
· Assist with lease administration, including expiration management, lease renewals, annual apartment inspections, and move out acknowledgements/procedures.
· Process rent payments.
· Assist with and or execute resident communications as needed.
· Coordinate resident activities and functions.
· Create and update monthly market surveys to stay knowledgeable of market conditions and competitor rates.
· Follow company policies and procedures at all times, including the dress code policy, as outlined in the employee handbook.
· Complete property inspections regularly to ensure peak curb appeal
· Complete required trainings as assigned.
· Attend required meetings as requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, vendors and the public. Strong computer technology skills, including internet, Microsoft Office suite and reporting. Strong customer service skills; positive energy; “can do” attitude. Strong organizational, communication, time management and follow through skills. Ability to read, write and communicate in English. Ability to follow detailed instructions. Ability to pass background screening, and Drug and Alcohol screening at time of hire and throughout employment.
· Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
Office and community-based environment.
· Push/Pull: Occasional
· Lift/Carry: Up to 20 pounds
· Sit: Up to 30%
· Stand: Up to 30%
· Walk: Up to 40%
· Bend/Stoop: Occasional
Property Leasing: None, with the exception of meetings and trainings as directed.
Regional Leasing: As needed within the geographical range of the region assigned and to meetings and trainings as directed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Corcoran Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not accept or tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant or employee, intern, or volunteer based upon the following characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability or handicap, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, transgender status, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Description: The Marriott International HQ located at 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20817 is currently hiring a Senior Financial...Apply For This Job
Job Description Role Overview: Reporting to a Director of Sales, the Biologics Account Manager is responsible for exceeding sales quota...Apply For This Job
Apply NowPersonal and Professional GrowthPersonal and Professional Growth Controller – Lovejoy Downers Grove, IL, US, 60515Controller – Couplings BusinessThis position...Apply For This Job
Job Description Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure...Apply For This Job
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter...Apply For This Job
Job Description: At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful...Apply For This Job