After 60 days of employment all new store employees hired on or after October 21, 2020 will receive an additional $100
*Daily Pay Available*
A Customer Service Representative is the front line of the company to our customers, so exceptional GUEST service is critical. Providing product information, suggestive selling, and promoting period specials improves the customer experience and keeps them coming back. Customer Service Representatives are empowered to resolve customer issues to ensure the best possible experience to keep and even gain new customers.
· Provide exceptional GUEST service. Being courteous, always greeting and thanking all customers.
· Suggest possible purchases to the customer and promote store specials.
· Report to work promptly, neatly groomed, and in uniform.
· Enter all sales in the register at the time of sale.
· Operate cash register and other store equipment.
· Make safe drops as per company policies.
· Prepare cashier checkout and report accurately and according to policy.
· Keep work area neat, clean, and organized.
· Maintain cleanliness of building, islands, and pumps.
· Maintain interior/exterior cleanliness and supply stock of carwash, where applicable.
· Restock shelving, displays, and coolers as needed.
· Clean fast food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
· Ensures proper sanitation and food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
· Pick up/empty trash and clean store and parking lot as needed.
· Must be safety/security conscious, adhere to the guidelines in the Safety Manual, and report any accidents or incidents to the Manager immediately.
· Be knowledgeable about and follow company policy and procedures.
· Effectively managing foodservice and beverage programs to ensure maximization of sales and minimizing loss.
· Fueling customer cars, checking engine fluids, and washing customer windows as needed. (Required in Oregon; as needed in other areas for handicapped customers)
· Other duties as assigned.
Must be of legal age to sell alcohol. NV Only – must be of legal age to work in an establishment with slot machines. Read, speak, and write English clearly. Being self-motivated and having strong attention to detail are essential traits. Must be available for possible rotating shifts (including nights and weekends) and holidays.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Environmental conditions include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor exposure from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
Job Type: Part-time/ Full-Time’
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.25 – $16.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Be A Part Of What’s Trending At Today’s Chili’s. Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead. Our Heart of...Apply For This Job
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member...Apply For This Job
Overview: Opportunity: Guest Service Agent Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to hotel/brand and...Apply For This Job
Earn up to $15 – $20 per hour! Buckle up, hit the open road driving and start making hungry people...Apply For This Job
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations of the front of the house, providing professional leadership and direction...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to join the team at our locally-owned, boutique hotel....Apply For This Job