Small community hospital located in west Kansas has a full-time, permanent HR / Marketing Assistant opportunity! Come be a part of this dynamic team dedicated to providing high quality healthcare to a rural population. Great benefits! Strong department leadership!
The HR / Marketing Assistant Opportunity:
– Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
– Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
– Paid time off
– Immediately eligible for education assistance
– Opportunities for HR / Marketing Assistant to cross-train in HR and Marketing departments.
– Selected HR / Marketing Assistant will be responsible for daily HR office functions as well as helping with marketing efforts and special event coordination.
Clinical Registration Clerk Requirements:
– High School diploma or GED equivalent
– Highly preferred experience working in office setting
The Surrounding Kansas Community:
– Small town charm and family friendly environment
– Take day trips to explore nearby Colorado
– Area perfect for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, wildlife, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Company General Atomics Job Summary General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for...Apply For This Job
Current Bay Area Hospital Employee: If you are a current Bay Area Hospital employee, please apply through the Workday internal...Apply For This Job
We are a busy home care office in Williamsburg, VA looking for a highly organized individual to work in our...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Backup for processing weekly payroll for 100 employees. Tracks and records employee attendance. Compares attendance record to CBA’s...Apply For This Job
The Liberty County Board of Commissioners is currently accepting applications for a part-time Human Resources Technician within the Administration department....Apply For This Job
Job location Job location America/Caribbean, USA, Kentucky, Louisville, KY City and Zip code louisville 40229 Job details Job title Recruitment...Apply For This Job