Caesars Forum Convention Center Facilities Assistant Manager
This is a technical-level position requiring facility operations experience that will support the management of the convention center facilities while adhering to an enterprise level performance standard. Responsibilities included are: Overseeing small staff, departmental budgeting, preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing mechanical systems, special projects, and overall facility operations. Hours will need to be flexible to support a varying schedule based on customer needs. The successful candidate will be able to perform maintenance in addition to the management level job duties listed above.
· Perform routine ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems, food and beverage areas and the outside perimeter of the property including landscaped and parking areas.
· Operate power and hand tools to complete job assignments.
· Use diagnostic tools to find and determine source of power and gas issues using a voltmeter or gauges.
· Read and understand blueprints, wiring schematics to install, and work on mechanical system and components.
· Maintain a constant awareness of property cleanliness, safety, and accident prevention.
Ensure building infrastructure needs are being monitored, tracked, and maintained to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability.
· Respond to emergencies.
· Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required.
· Perform other job-related duties as requested
· Perform facility inspections and report on conditions affecting operations, prepare and submit summary reports and recommend actions to be taken.
· Utilize the Maintenance Management System to receive and track work.
Administrative Support Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure complete compliance with all regulating entities affecting the field of work including but not limited to Fire Department, Building Department, Health Department, OSHA, NLRB, EPA, NEC, IBC and NFPA.
· Manage outside contractors on all outsourced projects to ensure compliance, high levels of execution, warranties, minimized waste and budgetary compliance. Develop proposal requests and scope of work for small projects. Hold vendors accountable for delivering agreed-upon scopes.
· Understand Building and Administrative Code requirements and permit exemptions. Must ensure full compliance with code enforced work and the integration of permit and inspection processes.
· Leverage the maintenance management software and framework to drive continuous improvement within the facilities department by using data to improve processes and efficiency; ensuring optimum staffing to meet peak demands; and managing inventory.
· Support property emergency response plan with a thoroughly trained and prepared staff, including on site availability when necessary to direct activities during such events.
· Provide support to the Facilities Manager and Coordination of special projects as needed and assigned.
· Represent Caesars Forum in a professional manner and act as an ambassador at all times with an extensive knowledge of the facilities, programs, and services.
· Conducts staff and vendor meetings on a regular basis to review department projects, safety programs, productivity/efficiency data and a high level of communication.
· Provide a friendly, inclusive, and service-oriented environment for all team members and guests.
· Demonstrate awareness of, and appreciation for individual uniqueness and diversity.
· Maintain prompt hours and follow absence procedures.
· Provide leadership in the department to create a work environment that promotes teamwork, efficiency and productivity, recognition and respect, employee satisfaction, high caliber staffing, training, and an exemplary role model for the department.
Minimum Candidate Requirements
· Prior facility maintenance experience (minimum 5 years preferred).
· Experience with Maintenance, Mechanical (HVAC, Chillers, Cooling Towers, and Electrical systems (UPS, ATS, Switch gear, Transformers) within either commercial or manufacturing facilities.
· Strong computer skills (MS products including Excel, building automation and electronic work order systems).
· Engineering or similar degree (preferred).
· Awareness of safety/risk management procedures.
· Previous supervisory/administrative/leadership experience; preferably in a commercial facilities environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Candidates should be reliable, self-motivated, and adept at problem solving, making decisions based on Caesars Entertainment’s mission and guiding principles.
· Possess thorough computer abilities using Windows based computer systems. Microsoft Office programs, Maintenance Management Programs, and Building Automation Systems.
· Willingness and ability to work early morning, night, weekend, and holidays.
· Office environment
· Property back-of-house locations
· Mechanical and equipment rooms
· Some outdoor work including roofs with ladder access
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Are you seeking an opportunity to develop propulsion design technologies expertise? Would you enjoy knowing your efforts directly impact defending...Apply For This Job
Commercial Construction Project Manager A Project Manager (PM) develops, coordinates, implements, and manages all facets necessary to construct the project...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Director of Manufacturing and Engineering EdgeWater Power Boats is a world-class manufacturer of saltwater fishing and family entertainment...Apply For This Job
Date Posted: 2021-10-06-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: HND01: Interiors (Cargo) – Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND,...Apply For This Job
Lighthouse Behavioral Wellness Centers is searching for a Case Manager who embodies the agency’s core values of Hope, Dedication, and...Apply For This Job
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s...Apply For This Job