Implementation Project Coordinator – Entry Level
The Corporate Payments Implementation Project Coordinator works directly with the customer and associates across all departments to manage smaller customer project implementations as well as internal implementation processes. By facilitating the implementation of products/services in a customer-focused manner, this position promotes new and/or additional revenue opportunities for our company. Implementation Project Coordinator positions demand attention to detail, a thorough command of organization and communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This position is responsible for onboarding our clients with the products that they purchased. This could include purchasing/Travel and Entertainment cards as well as ePayables virtual cards for AP payments. Implementation Project Coordinators support the customer while ramping and then transition to full time support after the client’s program is stable.Role Responsibility
– Oversee all aspects of the projects, sets and adheres to deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes the status of the project
– Responsible for achieving highest possible revenue attainment from each customer
– Assesses training needs and conducts training with the client as needed via webinars
– Handles smaller sized accounts
– Work with sales, account setup specialist, technical support, the customer and other associates for a successful customer implementation
– Review contracts, customer profile, business cases, vendor lists and conducts introductory and implementation calls with the client to review and validate the products sold
– Collect all necessary data from the client to accurately complete the setup and implementation of the account
– Also responsible for reviewing new accounts that are credit approved and validating information before assigning
– Follow up with sales and credit departments for any missing pieces of information
– Monitors implementation Queue and adheres to standard Implementation SLA’s
– Supports and Trains account setup specialists with mentoring and answering questionsThe Ideal Candidate
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the job
– 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment
– 2+ year of experience with implementations, client support, or customer-interfacing
– Accounting knowledge is strongly preferred
– Expense Management knowledge (Concur, Expense Watch, iExpense, SDG2, etc) preferred
– Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
– Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
– Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities without compromising other responsibilities
– Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation
– Demonstrated ability to conduct virtual presentations and effectively facilitate meetings
– Ability to aid in the effective and timely revenue ramp of each client is critically important
– Keep informed of new enhancements to the system which will affect existing or future implementations
– Familiarity with project management software, tools and techniques
– Seek up sell opportunities and provide leads to sales representatives
– Make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivityPackage Description
Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
Robust PTO Policy including:major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
Philanthropic support with both local and national organizationsAbout the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit .
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
– Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
– Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
– Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
– S & P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S & P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit .
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiativesallowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.
Job Reference fleetcor/TP/54562/1802
Contract Type Full time
Closing Date 22 October, 2020
Job Category Operations
Business Unit Corporate Payments
Location Brentwood TN, United States
Date posted 24 September, 2019
At Favorite Healthcare Staffing, we aspire to learn what thrills you about being a travel nurse. Our exceptional recruiters thrive...Apply For This Job
Benson Healthcare is adding additional Registered Nurses to our growing team! $5,000 Sign On Bonus!! We are seeking Full Time,...Apply For This Job
Additional Locations: Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth At Boston Scientific, you...Apply For This Job
General Summary The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients within a assigned unit with a commitment to quality...Apply For This Job
At UCHealth, we do things differently We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In...Apply For This Job
The Employee Health RN to serve the immediate health needs of the employees, auxiliary members, physicians and LIPs utilizing departmental...Apply For This Job