Roles and Responsibilities
The Plant/Operations Manager directs and manages all plant operations, including production, maintenance, safety, quality, warehouse operations, and acts as a resource to customers.
Results and Continuous Improvements
· Establishes and monitors overall plant performance for key metrics such as safety, on-time-delivery, quality, production efficiencies, and employee retention.
· Coordinates plant activities through planning with other departments to ensure that the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Implements cost effective systems of control over expenses, expenditures, manpower, and capital.
· Champions Lean activities and prioritizes Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
· Continues to develop a culture of highly motivated, empowered, and collaborative teams.
· Provides direction, development, and leadership to subordinates.
· Facilitates the development of employees to their maximum potential.
· Oversees employees’ growth and development.
· Manages capital asset maintenance.
· Maintains and/or upgrades existing plant facilities and equipment.
· Implements and maintains preventive maintenance programs,
Reporting and communications:
· Weekly staff meetings· Monthly management meetings
· Communicates urgent “At Risk” matters to company President
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
· Minimum 3-5 years of Operations or Plant Management experience in manufacturing/fabrication in a low volume environment.
· Strong Safety and compliance knowledge and the ability to recognize/correct hazardous conditions and behaviors.
· Experience leading and managing direct reports to include demonstrated success in coaching, driving results, delivering performance feedback, and motivating a team.
· Proven results in identifying and implementing improvement initiatives.
· Ability to understand and be able to interpret and analyze financial and operating statements.
· Excellent ERP skills and a belief that ERP is essential to manage a successful operations
· Experience delivering to and interacting with demanding customers
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
· Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language are necessary
· Capable of using Microsoft Office software, and experience with Excel
· Demonstrates the ability to lead change and develop team members.
· Team focused and adaptable.
· A practical understanding of mechanical equipment.
· High Sense of Urgency and Effective Decision Making.
The organization’s culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations and develop other’s skillsets so that we can be stronger than the sum of the parts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 – $185,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
GENERAL SUMMARY The Shift Manager – He/she has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Cane’s culture to his/her...Apply For This Job
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced,...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY:Action Environmental is currently looking for field technicians for our growing office. This position will require a hardworking, hands-on,...Apply For This Job
Located in our Harrison, OH facility, the Second Shift Fabrication Supervisor is responsible for all processes on the Weld/Fabrication Departments,...Apply For This Job
At CPC you will be a collaborator, an innovator, engaged in global marketing, and part of a company on the...Apply For This Job
Company Description Volumetric Building Companies is an established company experiencing significant growth that has been heavily engaged in the modular...Apply For This Job