Ref ID: 00750-0011473412
Classification: HR Recruiter
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
We are seeking a long-term temporary HR Recruiter in the Santa Fe Springs, California area. Highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Recruiters might be interested to consider this skill-defining role. This organization requires a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities. This position is defined by recruiting candidates for a wide variety of positions across accounting, marketing, operations, and technology fields. If you can excel at recruiting functions along with a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department, this job might be for you. This role is with a company in the Security field. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
What you get to do every single day
– Noting and posting job opportunity advertisements
– Supporting new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
– Performing various administrative duties
– Influencing internal recommendations
– Managing interviews
– Supplying and screening candidates through various sources and platforms
– Making use of digital recruiting resources
– Skilled with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
– Deep understanding of interviewing
– Recruiting experience
– Onboarding experience
– Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
– Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
– This position will be best given to someone who is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
– This position needs to have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
– 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half .