Why Hoy Health?
Hoy Health is a company that has been in rapid growth globally in field of healthcare technology for the last 5 years. Hoy Health is an exciting and on the move company that is searching for exceptionally talented individuals to join the team. We are looking for self-motivated, smart, energetic, and dedicated team players that will contribute and help define the success of our company.
Hoy Health focuses on providing healthcare access to consumers in conjunction with healthcare professionals that include doctors, nurses, psychologists, and a variety of other healthcare related professionals. Our network allows the consumer to receive the quality care they deserve in the language that they prefer. Our notable partnerships include CVS Health, Walmart, and Nestle Health Sciences.
Careers for the performance driven
Hoy Health is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team of professionals as a Human Resources Specialist. This position is crucial to the positive functioning of the Human Resources Department. The right candidate needs to have the will and drive to learn, talent to employ learned skills, and open to expanded roles.
In addition, the candidate must have the ability to do the following:
· Embrace the opportunity to work with and amongst highly functioning and exceptionally talented leaders
· Have the desire to grow with a company that is rapidly expanding in healthcare and healthcare technology arenas.
Hoy Health will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the support to advance and develop. We have a family approach with our employees and strive to invest in the needs of our employees as equally as the needs of our customers. This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work alongside established, senior-level executives that are experts in their field.
Focus of work
The Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for a variety of functions necessary for the effective management of human resources through all phases of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, active employment, separation, and day to day administration within the HR department. The Human Resources Specialist must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and the able to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
· Performs a wide range of functions associated with recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, and separations in accordance with Company policies.
· Works with company management to develop, maintain, and modify compliant job descriptions.
· Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment.
· Answers HR related questions from team members and supervisors, such as explaining company policies, benefits and procedures to employees or job applicants as necessary.
· Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Ability to prioritize and self-motivate and regulate in a fast-paced environment.
· Minimum 2-3 years HR experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Develop automated test scripts to replace manual test scripts Conduct knowledge transfer of the concepts and enhancements to existing team...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What will you do? As a travel expert, you will: Find the best travel options for our...Apply For This Job
Bioinformatics Field Application Scientist About Akoya Biosciences: As ‘The Spatial Biology Company®’, Akoya Biosciences’ mission is to bring context to...Apply For This Job
Kids Central, Inc. is looking for a part time dedicated Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office...Apply For This Job
About Mindworx Mindworx is a new type of mental wellness company that takes an integrative approach to mental wellness, blending...Apply For This Job
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions....Apply For This Job