Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support Honeywell deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world’s most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s next generation (product) by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications. A successful candidate will have a broad background in mechanical engineering and computer science, as well as the ability to work closely with electrical, materials, and manufacturing functions.
* Responsible for supporting numeric evaluation of product design, integration, and qualification activities for new inertial navigation products for internal R&D and customer funded programs
* Calibration of inertial sensors and inertial systems
* Evaluation of sensor & system performance – ex: reading and understanding Root Alan Variance (RAV)
* Support trade studies and issue resolution (e.g., FMEA, RCCA) activities
* Prepare technical documentation for review by senior technical staff
* Communicate technical status to manager and senior technical staff
* Support the needs of internal stakeholders
* Contribute to formal design reviews
* Support customer flow-down requirement analysis, feasibility assessment, technical solution development
* Support system documents development, including but not limited to system-level requirements, Interface Control Document, Hardware Requirements Specification, Performance Verification Test Plan Procedure, Certification documents
* Support proposal effort as a Lead System Engineer/SME, including development of BOEs
* Perform simulations, data analysis, define test procedures, and review results to determine compliance to requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Systems, or Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific discipline such as physics
* 2+ years’ experience with inertial instruments
* 5+ years professional experience
* Must be a US Citizen
* Masters or PhD
* Degree in Mechanical, Systems, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or Physics strongly preferred
* Good understanding of accelerometer physics
* Demonstrated experience with test system integration for high precision inertial sensors
* Demonstrated experience with accelerometer requirements and associated qualification procedures
* Experience with numerical data analysis, regression, and curve fitting
* Experience with MATLAB, Creo, SolidWorks, and Mathcad
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions while balancing risk
* Familiar with Six Sigma Methods, with Black Belt training preferred
* Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
* Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Ready to make a change and be able to work remote? Come join our growing transit-focused firm! We offer the...Apply For This Job
About us WBRC Architects Engineers serves clients in Maine, New England, and across the country on new construction and complex...Apply For This Job
About Ancestry: When you join Ancestry, you join a human-centered company where every person’s story is important. We believe that...Apply For This Job
Civil Engineer 1 Momentum Civil is seeking a civil engineer-in-training to join our team. This is an opportunity to join...Apply For This Job
Basic Requirements: Construction experience (Industrial or large Commercial projects) All levels of experience will be considered (recent grads, early career,...Apply For This Job
Plant Engineer Job Number: 21000MYG Arlington, Texas | USA TX Arlington Plant, ARLINGTON Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time...Apply For This Job