Home Care Providers, Inc. was established with one purpose – to put our patients first. With over 20 years of revolutionizing the home health industry, our diverse community of caregivers is committed to providing superior in-home care, implementing new technology and expanding our offered services. Home Care Providers offers patients around the clock care and support, ensuring they maintain their independence and dignity without compromise.
Why work with us? We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 3 weeks of PDO, referral bonuses, regular evaluations with annual merit increases, 401K match and many other benefits to our full-time employees.
Schedulers Needed! Home Care Providers is expanding rapidly and we are seeking a new scheduler to schedule visits for our RNs, LPNs, PTs, OTs, and other clinical staff located on the west coast on our Company’s scheduling platform Paseva. This position is 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday at our office in Indianapolis.
· Receiving all newly referred patients from Intake and scheduling the appropriate skilled staff member as determined by the Director of Clinical Services
· Exercising discretion by determining which clinician to staff to a patient based on patient needs, demographics, etc.
· Communicating with patients regarding scheduling of staff and any specific needs of the patient
· Receiving all orders for all disciplines needed and scheduling the visits as noted by the RN Case Manager within 24-48 hours of receipt
· Accountable for implementing and effecting all scheduling changes due to call offs, staff time off, patient request, etc.
· Effectively manage relationship with clinicians in order to accommodate patient staffing
· Independent authority to adjust clinician’s workload as needed
· Once approved, ability to negotiate rates of special visits as needed
· Coordinate a change request from the patient and communicate to the appropriate staff
· Assisting Clinical Directors with staff evaluations as needed, i.e. attendance, willingness to work various schedules as needed, etc.
· Run recert report on weekly basis and work with the Director of Clinical Services to ensure patients are recerted/discharged as needed
· Maintain SOC Tracking spreadsheet to ensure admissions are staffed and completed timely as well as evaluations by other disciplines
· Preparing reports as requested
· Working collaboratively with other departments as requested to resolve issues as requested
· Maintaining communications with the Director of Clinical Services to effectuate a smooth transition of patient and staff information
· Documenting and reporting to Director of Clinical Services and Scheduling Supervisor any complaints/incidents reported from field staff
· Assisting with training new schedulers as requested
· Providing input when a staff member requests PDO time
· Enter communication into the “Call Log” and provide “Call Log” reports as assigned
· Assist Case Managers with scheduling the LPN/LVN, PTA, COTA and aide supervisory visits
· Communicate information to Case Managers as needed
· Communicate any potential staffing challenges to Scheduling Supervisor and Director of Clinical Services
· Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
· Track and manage quota reports for salaried field staff
· Performing other related duties as assigned.
· 2 years of scheduling in a healthcare setting, preferably in home health
· Knowledge of medical terminology and coding
· Advanced computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $23.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Welcome to Larchmont—Where Exceptional Imaging Meets Extraordinary Care. Expert diagnostic insights delivered in a way that puts the care back...Apply For This Job
Experience with collecting data, staging data, cleansing data, standardizing data, and publishing data into transactional systems and data marts. Proficient...Apply For This Job
Travel Packages offered at $4, 450 weekly. 26 week contracts available. Immediate need for an MS/Tele Nurse with a minimum...Apply For This Job
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following: Facilitating the introduction to Front Office classes,...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: No Weekends SCHEDULE: Full-time Salary Estimate: $63627.20 – $95680.00 / year Learn more about the benefits offered for...Apply For This Job
At UCHealth, we do things differently We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In...Apply For This Job