· Responsible for various aspects of the III-V laser wafer fabrication processes, including both manufacturing and R&D activities.
· Responsible for improving/developing new processes used for the fabrication of both III-V lasers and detectors.
· Maintain SPC and characterization.
· Monitor/upgrade relevant processes.
· Work with device engineers on DOE for process development.
· Help to maintain process equipment.
· Work with vendors.
· BS in physics, chemistry, material science or related field.
· Minimum 3 years experience in the semiconductor processing field, including all aspects of the photolithographic process, wet chemical etching, spin-on dielectrics, plasma cleaning/etching, metal deposition, mask design. etc. III-V experience preferred.
· Experience with dry etching, RIE, ICP, etc is plus.
· Understanding of SPC and DOE for process control and optimization.
· Ability to work extended periods in a cleanroom environment and work with chemicals.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Previous process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $76,000.00 – $96,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and recycling of plastic rigid containers. Our list of...Apply For This Job
Department: Development (Web) Team Job Description: Join an established web design company and team who provides website design, marketing, and...Apply For This Job
Midcon Cables Company, a leading provider of cabling and wire interconnect solutions for the aerospace industry has an immediate opening...Apply For This Job
Telecom-Outside Plant Engineer DDS Engineering and Surveying, LLP (DDSE), is an experienced and highly qualified natural gas/civil engineering, permitting and...Apply For This Job
Job Description At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer...Apply For This Job
Merritt Trailers, Inc. is family-owned/operated and professionally managed. The company is more than just a place to work, it is...Apply For This Job