Ref ID: 01400-0011482435
Classification: Help Desk Analyst I
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
There is an opening for a Help Desk Analyst through Robert Half Technology. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role being very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Demonstrated knowledge of Database – Remote Support Tools experience highly valued – Background working with Microsoft – Adeptness in Diagnose Problems – Good understanding of Remote Desktop Support – Basic Troubleshooting experience preferred – Experience with Hardware Troubleshooting – Earlier work involving Microsoft Azure – Comprehension of DNS – General familiarity with Database Backup – Previous experience working with Remote Support – Command of Vmware Technologies – Practical knowledge of communication – Communication experience highly preferred – Strong familiarity with Active Directory – Solid understanding of VMware – Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems – Strong problem-solving skills – Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment – 3+ years of prior experience – Understanding of basic networking concepts – Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half .
We are a small growing logistics company located in Las Vegas NV. We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk...Apply For This Job
SunIRef:Event137 Job Description: Essential Job FunctionsCreates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for medium to large sized projects...Apply For This Job
BOOKKEEPER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: Collaborating with Dealership CFO on Accounting functions/duties Coordinating Office Schedule with Office Manager and Part-time Secretaries...Apply For This Job
Pay Range: $17.00 to $28.00 an hour By adhering to Connecticut State Law, pay ranges are posted. The pay rate...Apply For This Job
Board Governance Administrator, Office of the General Counsel Worcester, MA, USA Req #14050 Tuesday, May 25, 2021 The Office of...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to work at our client’s site located in Bridgman, MI for a...Apply For This Job