As a member of PwCs Strategy& (Strategy Consulting) team, you will help clients seize essential advantages by developing corporate and business unit strategies and building the differentiating capabilities they need to outperform their competitors. PwC Strategy Consultants provide innovative solutions focused on corporate & business strategy, people & organization strategy, operations strategy, customer strategy, and technology strategy.
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others learning and development.
Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
Analyse marketplace trends – economical, social, cultural, technological – to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Additional Educational Preferences:
Degrees in Science or Engineering may be considered.
APICS CSCP, APICS CPIM, ISM CPSM, ISM CSM, or ISC CPSD
Candidates should have demonstrated expertise of, and success in leadership roles involving, operations management, including operationalizing business strategies and transforming the value chain functions from innovation, to product development, to commercialization, and to lifecycle management.
Demonstrated success in roles utilizing Lean Operations, Six Sigma, and IT enablement of key business processes is preferred.
Proven extensive success in prior roles involving medical devices, diagnostics, or other medical technologies.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities with operations management, including the following areas:
– Leading large or multiple teams through the design and implementation of people, process and technology changes, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment, leading teams to generate a vision, leveraging diverse views, and helping develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement;
– Exhibiting capability in thought leadership, development of intellectual property (IP), and marketing and promotion of IP;
– Identifying, maturing, and closing new and incremental consulting business, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and close;
– Leveraging industry contacts to make introductions and connect the firm to potential clients (short term or long term);
– Maintaining an active network and pipeline of executives, working to maintain, expand, and mature those over time;
– Managing and delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking, individual initiative and the following abilities:
– Developing a business vision and leading complex projects while functioning at the highest levels of client organizations;
– Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships; manage resource requirements, project workflow and budgets;
– Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences; and,
– Conducting and directing quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
WARNING: APPLICANTS WITH ALLERGIES SHOULD BE AWARE THAT SOY FLOUR, RAW AND COOKED PEANUTS, ALMONDS, WALNUTS AND POSSIBLY OTHER TREE...Apply For This Job
Job_Description The FP&A Investor Relations Manager is responsible for leading the investorrelations support for Bridgestone America s parent company in...Apply For This Job
The Process Scientist/Engineer II represents the technical operations department before FDBU customers, regulatory agencies and management. This individual will manage...Apply For This Job
Job_Description The Amgen Thousand Oaks, Building 20 (B20) Drug Product Manufacturing facilitysupports Amgen s clinical pipeline and soon to be...Apply For This Job
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s...Apply For This Job
Location: Fort Worth Exemption: Nonexempt Shift: Second OUR COMPANY: Ventura Foods is a leading global manufacturer of branded and custom...Apply For This Job