Who We Are
At Harte Hanks, we are building a modern behavioral marketing company, marrying our data-driven understanding of human behavior with a seamless connection to the consumer. Through digital, direct, sampling, fulfillment, and customer care, we manage a full consumer experience that shortens the distance between behavior and action.
Harte Hanks is seeking qualified Semiconductor Support Technicians. The successful candidates will possess hands-on experience with a broad variety of semiconductor products, their various applications and possess familiarity with the semiconductor design engineering sales process. The successful candidates will be hands-on and with experience within the microcontroller and embedded applications business sectors. Our client is one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies and is a leader in developing and delivering a broad range of semiconductor products.
Who You Are
As a Support Technician, you will receive technical support requests via an established on-line support utility, inbound telephone and email from customers regarding technical and non-technical issues for semiconductor devices. You will need to handle issues at various levels of technical support. A combination of strong technical/product knowledge, customer support and relationship management skills will make you the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
What You Will Do
· Provide technical support for customer’s on Semiconductor Products via phone and email
· Utilize support systems / tools and technical / functional knowledge to remotely resolve a customer problem
· Work directly with the customer to understand the inquiry and/or escalate to next level to help facilitate to resolution
· Review of open customer issues on a daily basis, updating our customers on the status of their escalated cases
· Help customers gain understanding of products and navigation through support website and on-line customer forums
· Cross-collaboration through multiple teams to work towards a common goal
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company including client management, co-workers, and customer representatives. This may include verbal interaction with: Engineers, Distributors, Business owners in multiple industries, and VARs.
· AAS degree in Electronics
· Demonstrate detailed understanding of schematics/ datasheets for semiconductor device functionality i.e. multimedia, power, connectivity and sensing technologies.
· A high level of analytical skills; ability to analyze and interpret technical inquiries
· Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in customer product support and feedback.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/H/V
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
About Us: MASS Precision Inc. is a global manufacturer with over 30 years of experience excelling in the custom contract...Apply For This Job
Subcontract Program Manager II Company: Ball Aerospace Location: Westminster, CO, US, 80021 Date: Aug 6, 2020 Job Category: Supply &...Apply For This Job
Summary: Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of all personnel (company and contract) involved in the maintenance, alteration and repair...Apply For This Job
Designer (Automotive) Job Locations US-AL-Birmingham | US-TN-Brentwood | US-OH-Toledo | US-OH-Columbus ID 2021-1430 Category Designers Type Full Time Overview You...Apply For This Job
Job Description Develop and manage road maps and technical designs, govern implementations and ensure ongoing application health by applying a...Apply For This Job
Job Description VMEC, Vehicle Motion Embedded Controls, is hiring Controller Integration Engineers. This is a production level group that supports...Apply For This Job