If you want to earn more money, Handi-Foil will provide highly lucrative and competitive compensation in salary and bonus for your proven manufacturing operations expertise and management leadership ability.
Handi-Foil, a privately held/family run company, is the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware products, with three manufacturing and distribution facilities, all located in the Chicagoland area. The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to provide an immediate impact leading our manufacturing efforts across all 3 of these facilities, with future opportunity for continued financial rewards and career advancement within a high growth, market leading company.
Naperville and Antioch, Illinois). Responsibility for direct management of production operations, including oversite coordination of supporting departments, including maintenance, warehouse, shipping and receiving.
1. Create/improve metrics and tools to measure key performance indicators including productivity, quality, safety, scrap rates, labor efficiencies, machine down time, and inventory levels to ensure manufacturing operations are running in an efficient manner.
2. Will rely on substantial personal industry experience, working with high volume production equipment, to drive optimal production results through effective deployment and use of all plant manufacturing equipment. Such efforts broadly include direct oversight of day-to-day equipment operation and ongoing equipment maintenance efforts to ensure top performance levels of all plant equipment.
3. Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring and direction to assigned staff, including hiring, performance management, training and professional development.
4. Active daily management of manufacturing operations including production, maintenance and warehouse logistics supporting manufacturing.
5. Drive both short and long-range plans and objectives for improving operations, profitability, service, timeliness, quality and compliance.
6. Identify potential improvements in service and transactional process flows and provide leadership in developing practices for maximum efficiencies and continuous improvements such as Kanban, Six
Sigma, Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing.
7. Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
8. Manage material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
9. Ensure compliance with Company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, OSHA, safety, and complete on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
10. Determine operations staffing needs and ensures compliance with
Company employment policies and practices.
11. Manage key operations/manufacturing projects.
12. Provide a safe and healthy work environment in compliance with all regulatory agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Engineering or mechanical background is valuable.
An engaging and persuasive communication style.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Interested in a career in the field of Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration? My HVAC Career can help! START TRAINING FOR...Apply For This Job
Looking for Box Truck DriverNo more diddly squats… that’s the exercise lazy people do. Apply here now. $50 Advance available...Apply For This Job
Quality Truck Group manufactures and repairs vehicles and attachments for the Heavy Truck Market. Our primary sectors are in vehicle...Apply For This Job
Leading Manufacturing / Operations Company Defense System is seeking a Principal Quality Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified,...Apply For This Job
Richmond Plant Manager Mondelz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We’re leading...Apply For This Job
About Carvana At Carvana, we sell cars but we aren’t car salesmen. Our promise is simple: we won’t sell a...Apply For This Job