The Food Services Director/Executive Chef is directly responsible for establishing and maintaining all standards of quality, conduct, customer service and productivity within the Food Services Department. He/she must maintain appropriate levels staffing and food/supplies inventories and work within the established budget guidelines.
He/she must possess general knowledge in the following areas of operation: productivity, costs and budgets, energy conservation, purchasing, receiving, storing systems, preparation and serving techniques, pilferage and portion control, personnel development, kitchen sanitation and general management of Food Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
· Train staff, and monitor/promote independent programs for staff training.
· Coordinate the Food Services department with the other departments.
· Order and purchase food, supplies and equipment as needed.
· Inventory, weigh and check all incoming deliveries of food and supplies.
· Direct the proper storage of food and supplies and maintain an orderly inventory.
· Develop, test and maintain a database of standard recipes.
· Assure the delivery of meals to the dinning room at appropriate times.
· Assist in food preparation and cleaning duties.
· Plan and assist with special events including private dinners.
· Periodically conduct a resident response program seeking evaluations of meals.
· Evaluate food consumption and determine/minimize waste.
· High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Serve Safe Certification
Full time position offers a competitive benefit program to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Home and Auto Discount program, Vendor Discount Program, 401(k) with matching contribution, Accrued Vacation, Sick, and Personal time and Paid Holiday Benefit. Employee referral bonus, and resident referral bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Front Desk Agent represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working with all...Apply For This Job
Job Description About Carisch, Inc. Carisch, Inc. is the third largest Arby’s franchisee. We operate over 65 restaurants in seven...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Consistently...Apply For This Job
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6,000 employees, is...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained....Apply For This Job
This position provides superior customer service above and beyond guest expectations. Front-desk employees are the first person customers speak to...Apply For This Job