About Gulf Winds
Gulf Winds Credit Union offers financial products and services that Move Members Forward. Since our founding in 1954, we have grown from a single branch at the Chemstrand Nylon Plant in Pensacola, Florida, to a regional institution with over $1 billion in assets and 80,000+ members across Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Our team collaborates daily to guide members on their financial journey and provide a simple experience beyond expectations.
We’re about more than banking.
We care for our team, members, and communities by investing in their success.
We believe your journey matters.
We guide members along life’s moments and milestones.
We provide solutions, not obstacles.
Backed by our people, we leverage technology and financial resources to provide a great experience, simply.
We create opportunities for a better tomorrow.
Our strength provides the path to your dreams.
Working at Gulf Winds
Working at Gulf Winds is not just a job, it’s a career. We’re hiring collaborative, motivated people who want to love what they do. At Gulf Winds, we are forward-thinking and family oriented. We recognize and reward excellent member service and, most importantly, have fun while working hard. When you join the Gulf Winds team you can expect:
The Marketing Automation and Email Specialist at Gulf Winds is responsible for administering the Credit Union’s marketing automation platform to effectively communicate with existing and new members, enhance member relationships and meet organizational goals. This position will actively contribute to advancing the Credit Union, foremost by enabling and implementing Gulf Winds marketing automation processes and strategy. As the role progresses, the Specialist will be responsible for expanding the use of the tool and improving performance.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Lead setup of workflows and lead generation activities within the Gulf Winds Marketing Automation Platform. Work with marketing partners and internal stakeholders to establish best practices and develop a long-term strategy for sustained growth and success.
Develop programs, campaigns and content that deepen the credit union’s relationships with existing members as well as attract new members. Use data and analytics to appropriately segment audiences and incorporate testing. Create content that develops positioning and further establishes tone and voice.
Contribute to the development and implementation of other digital marketing initiatives including paid advertising strategy, social media, SEO and website management as to ensure alignment across all channels.
Provide insights, tracking metrics, return on investment, and ing that improves results for marketing campaigns and provides actionable recommendations for sales teams.
Ensure list hygiene, data integrity and compliance. Manage opt-in and opt-out processes and improvements.
Seek continuing education in marketing automation and best practices regarding 1:1 marketing for financial institutions. Work to educate and cross-train the marketing team on advanced techniques and how to use the automation tools themselves.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Help achieve the Credit Union’s strategic marketing goals by successfully developing and implementing the appropriate multi-channel marketing automation and email strategies and tactics to drive revenue and member growth.
2. Successfully complete all assigned responsibilities within designated timeframe with zero unresolved errors according to established department standards despite deadline pressures.
3. Ensure all forms of communications are accurate, timely and collaborative. Ensure excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail in composing, editing, and proofreading materials. Ensure regulatory compliance.
4. Provide informed, prompt, professional, accurate service and support to all members and associates. Maintain a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality. Demonstrate a self-starter attitude with ability to take ownership.
5. and provide recommendations to management regarding marketing automation strategies. Succinctly and clearly summarize and communicate results to optimize future campaigns.
6. Maintain and increase knowledge through professional literature and educational programs that support the Credit Union’s vision and mission. Embrace learning and champion change.
7. Follow all applicable rules, regulations, and policies, included but not limited to BSA, OFAC and Physical Security.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Three to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: (1) A bachelor’s degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (e.g. information technology certifications in lieu of a degree).
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts are important and fostering sound relationships with others is necessary.
Other Skills: The Marketing Automation and Email Specialist must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate should be highly motivated, independent, creative and energetic. The candidate should possess marketing copywriting experience. Strong technical competency and experience with robust marketing automation tools such as HubSpot is also critical and required. Demonstrated ability to analyze campaign effectiveness and develop metrics and s. Working knowledge of HTML. Understanding of UX. Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and CMS systems. Knowledge of CAN-SPAM rules. Experience understanding, running and writing SQL queries is preferred. Normally expected to work between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. but may be required to work nights and/or weekends. Must adhere to safety rules and regulations.
Physical Requirements: This requires sitting at a computer for most of the day. This would also require the ability to file files, opening filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Work Environment: This job operates in a clerical office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
Gulf Winds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.