GuestRaunt (www.guestraunt.com) is defined by our unique business platform. We provide meal services at business locations using contracted restaurants thru out the State of Michigan. Our environment is fast paced, expansive and ever evolving, which requires our employees to know how to create incredible first impressions.
Our immediate opening is for a cashier Five days A WEEK. Monday thru Friday, in Pontiac, MI. 4 hours per day 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. You may also sign up to be a substitute at other locations for evening shifts. You will be working alongside the restaurant partner each day.
If you are looking to work in an entrepreneur style environment, then GuestRaunt is the company to work for.
Our service period is a two-hour window (for lunch service). We ask that you arrive before the Restaurant Partners to set up for the day and at the end to make sure the location is tidy, and your register is balanced out.
You decide how you want to set up your work schedule and we design the road map that fits. If you have the drive to succeed there are other opportunities to build your own business area and GuestRaunt will help you design, it. Lots of potential for the right person.
We are looking for highly motivated employees to be the front-line persons in our building locations. Must have excellent communication skills and knowledge of principals and processing for providing customer and personal service. Able to understand and follow directions and perform job functions under limited supervision.
· Prepare and Close serving stations for restaurant partners daily
· Maintain cleanliness in the serving area
· Operate Point of Service Computer with handling of cash and credit cards
· Maintain cash drawer with balancing and reporting daily
· Collect Time and Temperature logs from Restaurant partners and store on property
· Handle guest complaints, comments and compliments
· Promote sales and up sell discreetly
· Must establish effective relationships with customers and building management
· Customer-oriented with excellent customer service and communications skills
· Good problem solving and guest complaint handling skills
· Good sense of marketing strategies
· Able to work under pressure
· Computer literate
· POS experience (Square a plus)
· Must always maintain a professional appearance
· This position requires constant standing, bending and communicating with building patrons
· Excellent verbal skills are necessary
· Maintain Regular and Punctual Attendance
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Job Description Thorntons is hiring a Kitchen Manager for the Lyndon Lane location! Thorntons strives daily to be our Guests’...Apply For This Job
Description :StorageMart is a family-owned business that sets the bar high for self-storage. Easy. Clean. Service. We live by those...Apply For This Job
$500 Hiring Bonus – Now Hiring Customer Service-Counter-Cashier-Cook – Busser – Entry Level Starting Rate: $12.00+ and Hour! Shake Shack...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for an entry level job in the restaurant industry? We offer COMPETITIVE STARTING PAY! Are you dedicated...Apply For This Job
The Fitness Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facilityunder the guidance of the We. llness & Spa...Apply For This Job
Overview: Big Sky Reservations is looking for a Full Time Year Round Agent who is excited and passionate about all...Apply For This Job