Gibbs Oil has openings for Convenience Store Managers
The basic duties for this position include, but are not limited to;
All aspects of the day to day running of the station, station appearance, completing both daily and shift paperwork, completing counts, stocking, ordering and keeping the location fully stocked at all times, customer service, cleaning, interviewing, hiring and training employees.
If you are a responsible, reliable, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public and you are interested in a career in managing a fast paced, customer oriented environment, NOW is the time to apply!
Some Position Requirements are, but not limited to:
· Experience in Retail management and Customer Service
· Completion of All required day to day paperwork, ordering and running of the location
· Order and receive merchandise utilizing ordering guidelines and build-to books
· Can work without constant supervision
· Ensuring the location is always adequately staffed, with all shifts covered
· Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
· Will maintain image standards by maintaining cleanliness and fresh merchandise
· Ability to ensure the highest quality and performance of our food service program
· Able to recruit, interview, hire, train, develop and motivate station employees
· Ability to discipline station employees using appropriate documentation
· Can handle a fast paced work environment
· Is a team player and can motivate employees to do the same
· Ability to work weekends, holidays and nights, if needed to cover shifts
· Reports all unusual occurrences, environmental or maintenance issues to DM
· Ability to pay attention to detail when completing required daily documentation
· Able to work in or help out at multiple locations if needed
· Able to drive on a daily basis for company business and has a valid driver’s license
Physical Requirements Include:
Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to shovel snow and / or complete outside work.
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Sick time and Vacation time’
This Job Is:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
To keep our employees and customers as safe as possible we have installed clear plastic barriers and provide face masks, gloves and sanitizer. As well as follow a frequent cleaning and sanitizing schedule.
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries...Apply For This Job
Business is a BOOMIN at Hideaway! We are accepting applications for servers at our locations in Tulsa Metro area locations....Apply For This Job
Eby Brown Company Virtual Interviews Event Details Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 What We’re Hiring For Warehouse Associate 3rd Shift...Apply For This Job
Branch Line is a neighborhood rotisserie in Watertown. Our service is professional, imbued with sincere hospitality and defined by our...Apply For This Job
I. Job Summary The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the mission, vision and values of First Watch Restaurants through...Apply For This Job
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFETommy Bahama is looking for creative, diverse, and energetic people to help us live the island life!...Apply For This Job