Help Desk Technician/Junior NOC
Large Real Estate Development and Property Management Company looking for a full-time junior level computer/network operations technician with a passion for learning to join our in-house technical support team Tuesday through Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm.
E*SSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Monitoring alerts
· Resolving/escalating issues
· Monitoring systems
· Patching and antivirus
· Responding to user issues via phone communication
· Various other Help Desk duties assigned during downtime or high-volume periods
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Windows desktop and servers
· Veeam backups
· VMWare hypervisors
· Meraki and Ubiquiti networking
· Office 365
· Android and iPhone setup and configuration
· MacOS a plus
· Must be able to communicate effectively (orally and written) in a professional manner on a regular basis with management and co-workers within the company as well as outside vendors. Ability to explain technical details to nontechnical users is a must. Works well as part of a team. Follows instructions and responds to management’s direction. Takes constructive criticism and uses it as a learning tool.
· Travel may be required within the Tri-State Area. Reliable transportation a must.
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb/descend stairs. Ability to operate standard office equipment and may include prolonged periods of computer use. Vision abilities required include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY:
· Is reliable and consistently at work and on time; willing to travel and work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
Position Title: Industrial Electrician Position Type: Regular – Full-Time Position Location: Othello Requisition ID: 298 This role has a rate...Apply For This Job
If you are a Technical Analyst with 4+ years of experience, please read on! Working with IT management, this role...Apply For This Job
The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC), powered by ADP turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Grounded...Apply For This Job
Customer Support Representative REMOTE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FULL TIME The Company Outschool’s mission is to inspire kids to love...Apply For This Job
1+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery 2+ years or experience with networking concepts such as...Apply For This Job
Summary: Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with...Apply For This Job