Foursight Capital is currently seeking a talented individual to fill the position of Software Developer within the Microsoft technology stack.
This “full-stack” position is responsible for designing, developing, and testing software for Foursight’s proprietary loan origination system (LOS), loan servicing system (LSS), www.Foursight.com, www.rateworks.com, phone system (Twilio Flex), and other ancillary systems. This position will directly interface with subject matter experts across all business lines, including Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Credit, Legal, and Customer Service.
While operating under the pandemic (est. Fall 2021), the Development Team will work from home. Thereafter, the team will split their time between working from home and at its offices (either in Salt Lake City or West Valley City).
We small shop development (~10-12) team with developers working in the US and India, focusing on business flexibility, providing value added solutions that affect profitability, and integrating with 3rd parties. Our approach is to abstract our processes for reusability; therefore, we focus on services, procedures, and basic OOP principles. We standardize our approach to designing and developing so the next guy fixing our bugs can resolve them efficiently. We collaborate on design, development, technology, and testing; and we take ownership of everything we build.
· Fluency in C# and the .NET Framework
· Mastery of T-SQL (SSMS), Database Design & Development
· Competent with WPF, XAML, LINQ
· Capable in WCF, JSON, XML, and API integration
· Understanding in MVVM Design Pattern
· Practiced in MVC, HTML, and JQuery
· Exposure to React and Nodejs
· Solid understanding of OOP Principles, SOA Principles, and multiple-tier architectural design
· Exposure integrating systems with off-site partners and vendors
· Knowledge of consumer finance, accounting, Twilio, or WordPress helpful
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be self-motivated, work independently, and take product ownership
· Able to meet objectives within deadlines
Education / Work Experience
· Preferred 3 years of hands on experience developing Windows-based and web-based solutions using Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (C.S.) or closely related field.
Founded in 2012, Foursight Capital is a specialty finance company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Foursight focuses exclusively on helping finance auto customers indirectly through relationships with franchise and independent dealerships. Having this singular goal allows Foursight to provide the best service possible to our dealership partners to help ensure the dealership and its customers are happy with the end-product.
Foursight believes in maximizing every employee’s potential through providing competitive compensation, benefits, and an enjoyable work environment. At Foursight every employee is a part of the solution and is empowered to make the key decisions needed to accomplish their assigned tasks.
While we expect nothing but the best out of each and every staff member, we also realize there is more to life than just work. Foursight therefore provides a flexible work schedule, opportunities for community involvement, and fosters a work environment that allows our staff to enjoy their time in the office as well.
· 2015 – 2020 – Top Places to Work
· 2015 – 2020 – Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Foursight Capital requires COVID-19 vaccines or willingness to receive the vaccine, unless legitimate and proven medical or religious exemption is provided.
Work Location: One location
Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As...Apply For This Job
Broadly speaking: Sensor Products Inc. is a leading firm in the niche market of tactile surface sensors. While we are...Apply For This Job
***Update: Moving forward and not limited to 2021, Nexient will be supporting fully remote and hybrid work models for all...Apply For This Job
VECTOR TALENT RESOURCES Title: Front End DeveloperJob#: 21-00270Pay Rate: $45.67 per hour W2 with Benefits, PTO and Holiday Pay or...Apply For This Job
Infosys is seeking a .Net Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Computer Science or related STEM discipline Ability to work an average 16...Apply For This Job