Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Finance Manager to support the Americas Commercial Sales leadership team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon and to help build the foundation for a rapidly growing AWS Commercial Sales Finance organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Deliver thought leadership on how to accelerate growth in customer count and account penetration, documenting and socializing best practices to leadership and to other sales areas.
· Lead short- and long-term financial planning for respective commercial sales areas, including recommendations on how to optimize headcount investments to optimize for topline growth.
· Present financial summary and business insights to senior management, highlighting key opportunities and areas of concern.
· Establish actionable, routine metrics reporting and analytics for the AMER area sales leadership that can be leveraged worldwide; and
· Drive ad hoc, actionable analysis to address revenue growth trends and opportunities.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with senior leadership across AWS and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 7 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
· Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
· Analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills required
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Insight FS is headquartered in Jefferson, Wisconsin with branches all over the state. Insight FS has about 410 employees (including...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative Department: Sales + Marketing Position Type: Full Time Shift: 8:30am – 5:00pm Status: Salary Company...Apply For This Job
O’Reilly Auto Parts – Hiring Event in Cedar Rapids! Event DetailsDate: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 Location: O’Reilly Auto Parts, 4528...Apply For This Job
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research,...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY Fox TV Stations Fox Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups,...Apply For This Job
Job Description: The Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to...Apply For This Job