Job Tracking ID: –
– Job Location: DC Area, DC
– Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
– Level of Education: BA/BS
– Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
– Years of Experience: 10 – 15 Years
– Starting Date: ASAP Invite a friend
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world. Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit
Position Title: Federal Sales Account Manager
Location: DC/VA/MD Area
Position Summary:US Federal GovernmentRole/Function & Experience: Develop/Own Strategies to sell into the US Federal Government Department of Defense (DoD) accounts delivered through a dedicated Partner Ecosystem which would include US based Service Providers, SI/Primes & National VARs through a federal distribution model. Ideal candidate will have over 10+ years of Transformational Direct Sales & Business/Partner development experience in US Federal for Voice, Video, Data/Applications, Optical & UC Security technologies. Key Activities:
– Develop & execute strategic sales plans, for targeted Federal customers and grow market share by selling into competitive accounts thru large contract vehicles(Networx, EIS, FedRAMP related, etc.) & coordinated responses to major RFIs & RFPs.
– Business/Sales development plans & activity will be targeted @ Civilian Services/Healthcare, Homeland Security & Defense, Law Enforcement/First Responders, Transportation/Space/Energy accounts across the US Federal Government.
– Leverage IT Grants and programs/services such as GETS, FirstNET and NSTAC with members, partners & clients.
– Provides detailed analysis of US Federal Government market/opportunities to achieve/support 20%+ Y/Y growth.
– Work along side and collaborate with the Federal Channel Director to develop & implement sales plans with partners focused on targeted major accounts, contract vehicles & RFPs. Utilize Teaming Agreements & NDAs focused on DOD/HLS/IC, (AF, Army, Commands, DISA, Pentagon/NCR, Navy/USMC, CIA, DIA, DLA, DoS, MDA & NGB). Homeland Security (DHS, DOJ, DOE, FAA, FBI & NSA).
– In collaboration with the Channel Director, maintain strong relationships with senior sales leaders and partners at all levels, integrating sales, channel, operations and engineering resources across Ribbon & Partner teams. Drive Deal Desk reviews for major RFPs for Enterprise level opportunities.
– Cover & focus on all Product Portfolio’s for SIP to TDM Gateways, SBCs, VoIP Call Control, SIP Security & Interoperability, Packet Optical
– Provide QBR reports/presentations for booking/revenue forecasts for Major Accounts with Partner Ecosystem.
– Deliver Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting
– Competently and knowledgably advise partners/customers on network solutions and services that best fulfil customer requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs
Experience and Skills:
– 10+ years sales experience in the telecommunications industry, with demonstrable experience in the Federal Government DoD agencies.
– Solid understanding of VoIP technology.
– Self motivated, results-oriented professional with the drive to succeed
– Experience in prospecting (including cold calling) with a high percentage of new account closure rate
– Ability to work independently and manage all sales related activities in a region
– Ability to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results
– Demonstrated ability to mitigate competitive threats with thoughtful and comprehensive defend and attack strategies.
– Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
– Experience selling at all levels within an organization – both externally and internally
– Consultative and solution selling techniques, excellent business acumen and technically astute
– Ability to find creative solutions to complex issues
– Demonstrated ability to drive a sense of urgency throughout the organization and to drive important initiatives to completion
– Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets in a highly complex and competitive environment
– Ability to travel as needed (40-to 50% travel may be required)
– Located in Washington Capital region desirable.
Description Introduction Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At St. David’s Medical Center we...Apply For This Job
Spa Creek is a 126 bed Long term care, short term rehabilitation facility. We are looking for a Nursing Scheduler...Apply For This Job
Qualified candidates may be eligible for up to $10,000 signing bonus – please inquire! U.S. Renal Care is looking for...Apply For This Job
ABOUT US: Health Imperatives is a safe and welcoming place for people from every race, ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation,...Apply For This Job
Position Highlights: Hours: 12-hour shifts, alternates every third weekend. Award Winning: Named among the top 10% in the Nation for...Apply For This Job
Patient Access Representative As an experienced healthcare professional, Patient Access, has something for everyone with opportunities to work in scheduling,...Apply For This Job