I have a great opportunity for a VP of Human Resources working for a well-established manufacturing facility.
The HR Manager is responsible for the implementation of the Human Resource activities, including policies and procedures, employment, compensation, benefits, training, and other employee services. Promote a positive employee’s relations environment and ensure compliance with company policies and applicable federal, state, and local regulations. The salary is very negotiable and will depends on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Administer various human resource plans and procedures; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures. Evaluate programs and make recommendations for changes as appropriate.
· Coordinate/conduct recruitment and selection efforts, including writing and placing advertisements, coordinating the internal job posting program, interviewing and evaluating applicants.
· Conduct exit interviews to determine reasons for separation.
· Plan and oversee the new employee orientation program.
· Represent the company at unemployment hearings.
· Administer the compensation program, including job description development and implementation of pay changes.
· Oversee benefits administration to include the annual open enrollment process, employee communications, claims resolution, change reporting, and reviewing invoices for accuracy.
· Administer 401(k) contribution uploads and participant additions/deletions and changes.
· Respond to employee inquiries and concerns regarding company policies, procedures, and programs. Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations issues. Anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend, and initiate appropriate steps for resolution.
· Work directly with managers/supervisors to assist them with employee issues and provide guidance and education regarding human resources practices and legal compliance.
· Coordinate the daily administration of other HR services, including but not limited to promotions, transfers, EEO compliance, job classification, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, training, and employee relations.
· Develop, prepare, generate, and analyze ongoing and ad-hoc special reports, including benefit costs, staffing levels, turnover, absenteeism, applicant tracking, EEO, compensation, promotions, LOA’s, etc.
· Oversee plant vending services program.
· Maintain current knowledge and understanding of existing and proposed federal and state laws/regulations affecting human resources management and ensure departmental compliance. Identify trends that could impact organizational objectives and/or operational resources. Interpret appropriate laws and policies and advise management and employees accordingly.
· Perform other related responsibilities, as needed, to support HPPC business objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or closely related field and five years of HR related experience, or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
· PHR or SPHR preferred.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment.
· General knowledge of benefit designs and plans.
· Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration.
· Strong working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Good judgment and strong problem resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
· Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
All interested candidates please submit your resume as soon as possible and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Empire Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $170,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location