Elk River Machine Company- ERMC is seeking Manufacturing Engineer for 1st Shift.
About Elk River Machine Company- ERMC:
We have tackled the complex, custom metal fabrication that other companies won’t touch, as well as large contract volume metal manufacturing. Our manufacturing space is located in Elk River, MN. We can perform virtually all metal, steel fabrication, machining, cladding, welding, finished processes, and assembly processes on site.
A few things we have to offer:
· Competitive Wages
· Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family including domestic partners
· 401k with match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· PTO accrual starts immediately
· Yearly shoe allowance
· Referral Program
Coordinate a team approach to execute activities within the Engineering Team, ensuring that objectives are accomplished within the scheduled timeframe by possessing the following skills competencies, and performing them in alignment with goals and company vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
· Quote incoming opportunities for cost, risk and strategic outlook
· Provide sales with information pertinent to the project such as sell price, lead time, long lead time components, and manufacturing plan when required
· Perform timely Contract Reviews upon receipt of purchase order:
· Determine if any special materials, processes and/or testing are required, to include; long lead‐time raw materials or fabrications, rolling, machining, coating, plating, hardware, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic assemblies
· Flow information that is contrary, contradictory, or earlier unseen, that could prove to be detrimental to the project to Sales
· Ensure drawings are created with manufacturability in mind – ‘Design for Manufacturability’
· Ensure drawings are checked for common errors, and correct raw materials are utilized
· Utilize ERP system to create routings and review job performance through:
o Work Instructions, Fixturing, Shop support, closed Job reports
· Positive and effective Shop Floor interaction
· Review production status through daily walk‐through’s
· Conduct effective Kick‐Off and Pre‐Production meetings, document, and incorporate information into valuable drawings and work instructions
· Resolve in‐depth drawing and specification questions from fabricators, machinists, welders, painters, and outside vendors
· Effective and decisive interaction with Quality Assurance & Inspection
· Resolve issues that arise during the build process
· Financial responsibility for projects (material, process, and time estimates) to meet expected gross margin
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a minimum 4-year degree or Associate’s Degree in a manufacturing field and two years
of experience in Contract Manufacturing environment with CAD design, and hands‐on manufacturing/production experience.
Solidworks knowledge is a plus. Possess a strong manufacturing background, and have the ability
to determine best processes for fabricating parts, welding, machining, weldments, assemblies, and transfer those directions into shop drawings, travelers, and work instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
This position will be responsible for preventative and unscheduled maintenance of Hitachi’s E.C.R. Etching Systems at customer facilities throughout the...Apply For This Job
Company Name: Fred MeyerPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-exempt Position Summary: Assist customers by answering questions, escorting customers to products and...Apply For This Job
Company Overview and Values: $5000.00 Sign-on Bonus $5k sign-on bonus ($3k after 30 days, $2k after 180 days Why work...Apply For This Job
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s...Apply For This Job
Share Top Job Located in Chickasha, OK Salary: 12.00/12.50 Machine Operator We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to...Apply For This Job
In a world full of quick service options, you don’t want to work in just any food service place, and...Apply For This Job