The production scheduler is responsible for producing a weekly, monthly, and quarterly production plan for manufacturing based on customer demand and in-house date requirements utilizing capacity constraints of various work centers. The production scheduler will work with operations management to identify and overcome bottlenecks and resource constraints leading to customer delivery delays.
· Provide reporting and analysis required by the customer to align demand expectations with the production plan, including oversight of customer portals.
· Drive resolution of MRP and planning discrepancies.
· Promote and develop positive communications with customer stakeholders.
· Ensure that all customer requests for delivery information are handled with direct answers or escalations.
· Review and update forecast, production schedules, and material requirements.
· Improve forecasting through data management tools and customer data inputs.
· Review material shortages, stock outages, and safety stock levels.
· Analyze inventory levels versus product demands to determine reorder levels and adequate safety stock.
· Coordinate and plan production plan and material requirements for prototype and first article product introductions.
· 4-7 years of planning and analysis in a diversified manufacturing environment.
· High degree of analytical skills related to forecasting and planning.
· Solid experience with ERP system management; Great Plains experience highly desirable.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to provide leadership in the planning function.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
· Durex Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Job Title Production Supervisor Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to You will supervise a manufacturing team...Apply For This Job
About the Job About Us: EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY: AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for...Apply For This Job
Job ID: Suwannee American Cement Company, part of CRH Americas Materials, is the second largest cement supplier in the state...Apply For This Job
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative...Apply For This Job
AFCO Industries has been making quality products since 1946. We are currently seeking Bridgeport Machinists for our Alexandria, LA Plant,...Apply For This Job