Join a team of mission-driven professionals and make a difference where you work!
Dunwoody UMC is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to further our mission through online engagement and digital communication efforts. This is a full-time, salaried position which includes benefits.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Website Development and Management
· Develop, curate and proactively update church website content
· Provide guidance to optimize format and content for church-wide and ministry communications
· Edit/manage weekly Friday Focus newsletter and seasonal emails (Advent/Lent Devotionals)
· Manage MailChimp subscription lists
· Optimize use of DUMC outlets including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to enhance online presence and engagement. Serve as resource for various ministry social media. Plan and develop content for posting schedule.
Video Asset Management
· Manage LiveStream video and YouTube content
· Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
· Google Share Doc
· MailChimp, Constant Contact
· Livestream, YouTube, Spotify
· Experience with content management system, web platform and web design software
· Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media or a relevant field
· Client service focused: ability to build and foster relationships with ministry clients
· Proactive: anticipate client needs, assist with planning communications.
· Solution Seeker: engage with clients to brainstorm and offer creative solutions
· Detail-oriented: attention to detail, excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Effective communicator: strong written and verbal skills
· Self-starter and team player: ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the Communications team
Join our growing team! Please submit resume and work sample.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 – $46,500.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Business Development Representative Tampa, FL, USA ID Plans seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. Our...Apply For This Job
Do you have a passion for social media? Can you create social content that converts? Do you have a proven...Apply For This Job
Due to rapid company growth and recent acquisitions, his is a newly created Senior Enterprise Data Scientist opportunity within a...Apply For This Job
Description Position: Seasonal Sales Associate Reports To: Team Leaders Department: Store Operations Exemption Status: Non-Exempt Position Overview: The Seasonal Sales...Apply For This Job
As an Enterprise Sales Director on our Advertising & Media Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to work with...Apply For This Job
The Senior Manager, Media Relations serves to strategically and proactively raise the local, regional and national profile of the Foundation....Apply For This Job