Reporting to the President of the Business Unit, will support the medical department of the assigned donor centers and the Leading Healthcare Company Plasma Operations. This includes assessment and mentoring of the Center Medical Directors, coaching and training of the center medical staff, providing medical guidance and oversight to the donor selection process, and collaborate with the Operations, Quality and Training teams of their assigned centers. This role also includes supporting and delivering training and development programs for the medical staff and the Leading Healthcare Company Academy of Plasmapheresis, as well as working on improvement projects for the medical operations of the Donor Center Network. (Travel is required throughout the midwest and northeast US). (Relocation is authorized to the greater PA, OH and MD areas).
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Be available (in person, phone, or email) for consultation with the center staff, center physicians and Business Unit Management team for their assigned donor centers during those centers hours of operations.
● Be readily familiar with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) training, current State and Federal guidelines, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and pertinent sections of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
● Be readily familiar with the approved Standard Operating Procedures for all the donor center platforms of Leading Healthcare Company Plasma Operations
● Be readily familiar with company procedures and pertinent regulations that relate to all aspects the medical department at the donor center level
● Maintain current, unrestricted medical licensure, possibly in multiple states (PA, OH, MD), and knowledge of the plasma industry.
● Provides medical support and guidance to donor center medical staff of all centers within designated region. Each region includes multiple geographically distinct plasma centers throughout the United States. Manages the Center Medical Directors of each center.
● Provides medical oversight and guidance, based on the Corporate procedures of the Medical Department, in order to maintain a homogeneous approach to the donor selection process across the company
● Acts as a liaison between Director of Medical and Center Medical Directors to improve communication between the center level medical staff to corporate medical department in each center from designated regions.
● Directs, coaches, develops and guides Center Medical Directors. Conducts monthly call with Center Medical Directors.
● Responsible for working together with the center and Business Unit management team for the proper training, certification, and annual recertification of the Center Medical and Laboratory Directors in their Business Unit.
● Works together with the center and Business Unit team to implement medical policies and procedures at the center level.
● Evaluate donor incident reports generated at the donor center to assess for sound medical management and proper documentation
● Trained and certified in all the functions of a center medical director, and in the specialty programs for any given donor center.
● Review internal and external audit reports for their respective donor centers to discuss with the corresponding center Medical Director and identify areas needing improvement.
● Be aware and may assist the Center Medical and Laboratory Director, as well as management teams of their assigned donor centers, in the development and implementation of corrective action plans in matters pertaining to the medical department.
● Assist the Director of Medical with the editing and review of medical procedures for the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and the Medical Reference Manual as well as Corporate training programs, education materials and quality improvement projects for the medical department.
● Provides training to all levels of center staff thru teleconferencing and/or hands on training, as required.
● Serve as a back-up for all the duties of the Center Medical and Laboratory Director for his/her donor centers or other centers as directed by the Director of Medical for the Business Unit.
● Serve as a back-up for other Business Unit Medical Director, as needed.
● Regularly communicates with the Director of Medical for the Business Unit and provides a monthly written report with a review of the medical department of his/her assigned donor centers, as well as an assessment of the medical operations for each of such centers.
● Conduct activities in a responsible and ethical manner according to accepted medical standards to ensure donor safety and product safety.
● Conduct activities in accordance with Leading Healthcare Company history, values and mission to ensure donor safety and product safety.
● Prepares project specific documentation to reflect methods used with details to support comprehension and replication of the analysis.
● May collaborate as instructor of the Leading Healthcare Company Academy of Plasmapheresis
● Recommend changes and improvements to the Standard Operating Procedures
● Acts as Center Physician at plasma center by consulting with the donor center staff regarding donor suitability issues; reviewing medical incident reports; assisting in the training of physician substitutes; performing regular review of their outputs to include donor physical examinations and logs. Manages the review and signing of all 4-month charts to include protein electrophoresis and Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing.
● Assists the department as needed with other duties as assigned.
Org Marketing Statement With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world’s leading diversified...Apply For This Job
Account & Relationship Management Executive USA-FL-Tampa-West Boy Scout Blvd/en-US/External/job/USA-FL-Tampa-West-Boy-Scout-Blvd/Account—Relationship-Management-Executive_R0008861/apply The Lippincott Solutions Account Executive for the U.S. Southeast has primary...Apply For This Job
Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Employer FLIR Systems Location Elkridge,MD Ref REQ14431 Starts Jul 11, 2020 Closes Aug 10, 2020 Job CategoryBanking & Financial Services...Apply For This Job
General Manager Sal’s Pizza StoresLawrence, MASummary: Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator and developer of hospitality establishments, residential...Apply For This Job
Company UFP Ranson, LLC Job Title 1st shift Forklift operator Location Route 9 West, Ranson, West Virginia 25438 Open Date...Apply For This Job