The Branches of North Attleboro is looking for an experienced and professional Director of Business Administration to join their team.
Want to make your mark? At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us –and to what truly matters!
- Acting as the initial point-of-contact for all HR and accounting related matters
- Interpreting policies and procedures and communicating them to all employees both proactively and in response to questions
- Processing A/R and A/P timely
- Processing monthly billing statements, answering related question from residents and families in a timely manner
- Processing employee payroll and archiving and discarding payrolls at the end of each cycle
- Analyzing variances in departmental payroll vs. budget
- Gathering monthly accruals from department heads
- Producing proposals and presentation packets
- 2-year degree in a Business-related field; 4-year degree from an accredited university in a Business-related field preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills as well as effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable in regards to ADP payroll systems and basic GL and Accounts Payable systems.
- 3 years of business office experience with HR and accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of HRIS system a plus